Sunday, February 27, 2005

sighzzz.. i know wat i wanna write.. but jus when abt to write.. i forgot again...

finally rmb... it's abt my gift to my close f-frn. i was recording my singing as a gift.. wah liao... in past, i oso tried to record... on those cassette tapes. den i heard myself was.. not-to-be-enjoyed, but more to .. ok lah, dun wan say any consolation words for myself... those who thnk he can sing.. but the voice does not sound tat good... sighzz..

i thot i improved liao.. over the years... but last few days i recorded again.. n realise my voice still sounds like blocked... like voice is muffled... ok.. but for sincerety, i still sent the file over..

den, yesterday, i tried recording again.. wah kauzz.. dunno lei.. shld widen my mouth to sing? or this can be my style? duno, after hearing my voice on the computer, i felt discouraged... even had those dreams of becoming star.. but.....

No comments: