Saturday, February 19, 2005

a frn who i am givign up hope on... has called mi ytday.. upon knowing who he is, i hang up. i really dun wan to bother myself to care abt him anymore. den this morning, he msg mi on msn. i oredi deleted him liao. so i closed his msgr. but now, i decided to give him a chance to explain himself clearly.. and properly...

when i sent him my LAST msg, why din he reply? i told him, it'll be my last msg. he din bother to reply. did he think i'm joking? if my tone in tat msg sounds joking, den how shld i make it damn serious?

so, now i ask him to explain why he dun bother to reply my last msg, he say he's busy. YEAH RIGHT. huh? busy till he dun even bother to care abt how serious i am? alright, i shan't bother. n jus now... he even claimed tat i deleted his number... gosh... well, i dun wan bother to explain... perhaps our fate as frn cant be prolonged further and is destined to end earlier than i thot...

our frnship stood for quite a few yrs... but after he went over to his tanj pag's frn house.. he has changed his attitude. everything. wel, since he's such a good boy to his frn, and ignore my feeelings, do i still want him? to think i took him as a good frn... well, all thigns has to part?

den last night, my frn came over... she updated her blog from my computer (wanna use my BB lah). from our talk, we stil got something in common. cos, she told mi.. someone who broke her heart even after breaking up with her, wanna make up. she felt nothing towards tat guy liao... and jus wnna a clean break. she dun even wanna have anything to do with him liaozz...

this part.. is similar to mi... my clem ex-date (although he dun wan to use this word)... i also told him str8 tat, after all his doings, he is the first one who i dun wanna ever be with him anymore. he simply hurt mi too much. he does not give even a damn to how i think n feel. keep saying, "even if i cared, we stil are breaking up" after he suggested a break. hey man, if u tried harder, it wun happen. enuff abt my deep thots of the past...

ju wnana say, a frn shld not be so hurting to know. i have totally given him up.

No comments: