Monday, February 14, 2005

went to visit my mum's relatives... i thnk tat wil be the last CNY visit. i found tat i'm not kinda... more able to chat up wif ppl liaozz... at least i no longer stay at 1 corner... toked to my cousin... ahah.. den my "master" came back, n msged mi haha.. my loan hp dun have his ... hehe got something to say.. this part i cut short... i addressed him as Sir haha...

haha.. jus now, got 2 super guys come in.. 1 guy is cute.. his nsf pic was ok... or < avg.. but his face now is cute hahah... den jus now he face lotsa problems, i helped him.. he happy.. den i shook his hands too.. hahaha.. he's 24 this yr...

den... another guy came in.. COOL!!! he's a macho guy!!!! i really was attracted to his body siazz!!! i kept asking abt his body.. wow, his chest is 40++, his waist 30... wah liaozz.. beefcake!! he takes carbo in morning, n protein at night... n goes to gym since 19... sec sch batch... been gym'ing 4-5 times/wk... wah...

his uniform really.. i mena his muscles are really squeezing thru his uniform siazz.. his sleeves almost cant contain his arms... GOSH.... heheh his name is LIM HONG KOON hehe...

but sianzz... today, every1 at work, got their own kakis.. making it almost... i on myself... sianzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey luvktv, you have a great blog here. this post caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home pc site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways luvktv thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.