Tuesday, February 22, 2005

now really kinda 2 free i guess... low morale at work, no luck at job hunting, no chemistry wif colleagues... i gues they all added up to my not-keen-to-work attitude at work... tat y.. now i often update my diary.. but i dunno lei... am i writing to much nonsense?

cos in past, i write wat happen to my life.. now... i got so much free time tat i seem to be writing wat i jus thot abt.. or even killing my time by writing here... am i grumbling? maybe.. writing outta boredom? could be...

umm.. anyway, ytday, for the loss of tat aj frn who tok my frnship for granted, i asked my female frn for advice.. hers n my thnking, and ... ok my 2 close frns.. both say i dun have to care so much abt him anymore.. i'm still a bit touchy on tis issue cos.. i know him for 2-3 yrs liaozz... den now, he bochap mi.. n accuse mi some more...

ok, i'll b sending those 2 frns a gift.. a parting gift... a meaningful parting gift to mi.. done outta sincerety... who knows.. i may jus join them in perth when i'm done here...

at work, i simply cant focus much... nvm... enuff of grumbling...

No comments: