Sunday, February 13, 2005

was checking wat i shld b updating to my blog.. den realise there is a s/w tat has a nude guy.. den i went to download tat first haha...

ok... on friday itself, i was totally disconnected from the world. no sms, no calling, no recollection of numbers. All are kept in my hp... dni upload to net at all... sighzz... come home... phew!!! my net is still working~!!

i den went to family there... no hp to use... sianzz.. lied to family tat hp sent for svc, n no loan hp liao.. went home, changed my msn to inform every single person, on my list, tat i looking for loan hp.. aiyo... no 1 got...

at last, someone found a not-so-good- hp to lend mi.. ok, better than none... arranged to meet next day... on saturady ie...

den hor..... wah liazz... waited for 1 hr.. she not there yet.. i was thinking, was she trying to get back at me... for letting her wait for > 1 hr some time back...

holding my SIM card, got 1 group of youngsters... i approached the guys, ask if they waiting for frn (yes), asked if can use their hp with my SIM card (ok loh). wah, tat boy is using t610. they are just boys.. dun quite appeal to mi... den i use the hp... trying my best to find tat frn's no...

got 4 new msgs coming in... i ignored them. none of my biz.. since i using the guy's hp... called my frn, no ans.. sms her i meeting her at mc... n i rmb'ed her number for safety. i returned my hp.. the guy was at a loss of wat to do... den rmb'ed tat he need ot take out SIM card./.. den i left, his ger-frn den exclaimed a "happy new yr". i din bother to turn back.. they luffed... haha...

den, half hr later, she still not here.. i called her, she jus woke up. den hr hr later,still not there... sianzz... i leave a missed call... den later she got there... KAUZZ!!!

she made up to mi, by giving mi treats hehe... GOSH!!! i just rmb'ed.... when i used my sim to call it actually my msg!!!! i lost 4 msgs!!! she den teased mi.. she wonder wat will the guy think...

we den watched movie... constantine... oh well, i bet she'll feedback her opinions of the movie... wat inspiration it gave her... for mi, it's 1 tat i enjoy the suspense, n the unique storyline. but at certain parts, still like matrix... like... he went ot seek MN's help... but this show.. so focus on xtianity!!!

oh ya... when we buy movie tix, the counter staff look like those tough guy... LOL... at the food court, i keep my eyes on 1 beng :P

after the show, there goes my morning. 1.5 hrs spent on waiting..............

haha... she did ask mi, wat time is the movie.. i told her, "i dunno, cos i left home early"

umm... when the show end, Keannu was willing to give up his life for the twin sis. so satan took him. cos it's self sacrifice.. instead of going hell, he went heaven.. satan argued in futile. keannu even show the midd fing. den satan grabbed him back, n gave him more years to live.

my frn thot it's despicable... i dunno who she referring to... but i think satan was right.. keannu was despicable... ahah...

den later in evening.. i dunno why.. i was quite tired at 6pm liao.. had wanna take dinner first, but i think after dinner may not want to sleep... den woke at 11pm... hahah... decided to do my things... irc ppl dun wan go supper... so i went myself... there got a boy dressed my blue long sleeve shirt... n 3/4. poor thing... eating alone... if he's wearing plain, ok... but he was dressed up./..

after supper, i stayed up till 6am haha.. den went to bed... tried use lubricating gel on my body,.. but it dun help much... oh well, i am not suited for it...

(wah, i seem to be dumping all my thots here at 1 go...)

my frn was still pretty blur how she helped mi.. or taught mi anything.. oh well.. will quote her egs in time to come... i owe my maturity ngrowing up to 2 close frns.. who gonna leave for Oz in < 2 short wks....

somehow, i feel tat, i'm not fated to be a cruiser on the public. i'm not into such sex... thus, i dun hav the skills to check if they are into mi, or even gay anot... to mi, mere looking, and enjoying the glances is good enuff... nothing has to happen.

anywya, i'm glad to find 2 new frns from internet... 1 is master from start.. other is.. a frn-turn master haha..

but my net is down now.. cant update......... argh... jus emailed Pacnet on this.. they ask mi check something..

No comments: