Wednesday, February 16, 2005

last night, suddenyl thot of not going work for today... dunno y.. morale for this job SO LOW.

den morning, realyl din work... told office i taking OFF... so morning, planned tt will go swim, den come home use PC, den go interview...

at my poool, VELI few ppl... got 1 guy in blue trunks... swim quite good... den somehow i n him going same direction quite often.. he den started to avoid it haah.. but in water, i can see he's TANNED, and seem to ahve a good body.

den came a couple... of guys.. they were staying at a corner.. am i sensitive? cos seem like 1 guy is peeping at mi at times... but as usual, nothing happened...

den i went home... to my surprise... i heard an extra voice in my room, other than roomate's. my roommate den came out, surprised, n explained tat his bf is here for a while n going off soon. i really felt... there' s nothing else for mi to do. i showed my middle finger at him.

tat was the only non-verbal and non aggressive response i can think of. i dun wanna say anything else. i dun wan lose temper. he was startled too.

den i went into room, n ordered his bf outta room. i was thnking wat i shld do next. i den told him openly, tat i wanna him move out by 1 mar. i told him wat i feel, n why i doing all these... fancy 5 times of bringing frn (singular) home, he oni told mi once. n tat is after i warned him n he msg mi when his frn camr back.

he got nothing to say... so i told him... leave by 1st mar./

he was holding back his emotions. i can see that. i told him no negotiations possible, and i wun soft hearted once again. it's even my fiers ttime to show my middle finger. he forced me. he din treasure the chances. so be it.

den... i confiemd my interview.. n went for it... den somehow... i mean... i was jotting down the address. den i left the pen on some papers... den i was abt to leave, i realise my hp dun have the cover liao... i den searced for it... wah iao.. last min cannot find?? den suddenly, i hear the paper flip over, after the pen was pushed off...probably by fan? i turned back, n saw my pouch...

COOL...

it jus appeared?!

i think it';s some lucky omen..

nevertheless i went ofr my late lunch, n off i went to the interview.. everything was alright.. a tthe place... strange... i was there, and feeling warm.. so i walked around.. perhaps i looked around too much.. the SO there got suspicious n trailed mi.. den i jus walked into the room... and waited 40 mins for my turn.

during the wait, wah liao, i suddenly become the recption... cos got 2 groups of ppl outside, waiting for mi to eopn the door haha.. no prob, opened it.

den finally my turn. everythign i answered properly... but suddenly i was asked... wat s/w was used for hellping the users.. damn it... in my place, nothign was used!! his qns... i almost dun have any answer... my master suggested i say things like "i can pick up fast" but wat's the pt?? the guy din even say the salary stuff.. nothing at all.. n returne dme my resume n certs.

i think gone case... but normally... such gone case sometime mean good thing.. cos some jbos tat i had, i dun have any confidence in getting it... but ended up getting.

this job i holding now, they din mention anything abt pay.. i even fedback to agency tat dun think this job have hope.. but in end, this job called mi, giving me my highest salary ever..

dunno.... jus keep looking... if not, go pub sing for allowance, or think of some biz ideas?

No comments: