Friday, February 25, 2005

called my sis... strange.. she rej mi cal, den call mi instead, from her mobile as well.

she advised mi wat ot do... told mi tat, unless the cert so impt, die die must take.. if not, give it up, and work 2 wks, den go new coy...

in past, i'd have been EQ-declined.. but now, i guess, since it's corporate world, i shld listen to her instead... the java cos i taking.. i dunno if i will be able ot use it.. cos now i taking a job as helpdesk still onsite-cum-helpdesk. i dunno if will still ever go for java job anot... perhaps.. i dunno the destiny for mi?

by now, i shld learn.. even in work life, i shld not leave a bad record for myself... it certainly reflects badly on mi.. i asid myself in interviews tat, job is more impt than studies... but this time, i dunno liao... i quite persistent in taking it..

i dunno if i'm influenced by the morale here anot.. cos my colleagues all r the bochap attitude type in work... so i oso dun have any sense of belonging here. my sis did put herself in employer position.. as i did.. but jus conflict.. oni...

i jus hope tat new job is still there.. today still can go sign it.. n first of all, ensure my sup let mi go...

duno wat else to say liao... go lunch.

1 comment:

W79 said...

Dun think too much lah. I m sure u would be able to do well in ur studies and work. Just set ur heart to it. All the best.

Cheers.