Monday, February 07, 2005

i msg my roommate to pay rent by 1 feb. but till 5 feb, he din give yet.. so i msg him when is he gonna give mi rent. he din reply. ok... den ytday, hehe.. my family went on a shopping spree... went to buy our raw materials for the CNY... den wah, first time, buy so many thigns, den go take bfast, n after tat go buy raw thigns again siazz. den later, even went IMM buy things.. wah.. first time to busy hehe..

but the bfast is not tat nice... din take to my fill...

ok.. den the bfast hor, mum called mi in morning to check if i going over. i jus woke up, and thot it's CNY, n although i'm tired, i shld go and help my family. suddenly my roommate is using the toilet.. so... haha.. i decided not to wait, but go to family.

cos i VELI tired after the bfast, i got home, rinsed myself, ad jus went to sleep.. in my towel oni hehe...

i was imagining... in such attire.. will anything sexual happen?? hahha...

later, i again asked my rommate abt the rent. he msg mi he will pay mi soon... and say right now, his bf is paying his everything.

so i questioned when he gonna pay. ask once, he dun reply. i told him, he dun reply, i'll still ask. den he shouted "by tomor!!". alright den, by tonight i shld get the rent.

den i... dunno how come.. concerned? soft-hearted? or really outta frnly gesture? i gave him advice - dun b too dependent (but i said too bluntly). he den rebutted mi.. saying tat line will not apply to him, n i cna keep for myself.

well up to him. later he oso sms mi.. well, i simply dun wan msg him.. wastage oni

No comments: