Wednesday, February 23, 2005

well, i guess i stil prefer to be truthful.. even though... some ppl may be so DETERMINED to remain anonymous.. whcih i DUN HOPE!!!!

ok, as i mentioned b4, i got a hits counter liao.. now, i got a new one.. whch.. the hits counter is invisible.. cos i dun need tat.. but i jus wanna chk where aer my visitors from.. and how they got here..

from the few days.. after i post my blog at sgboy, ppl did visit my site (kaypoh?), saw wat kinda boring place is it liao, den finally left it (tat y i say kaypoh :P) oso got some who.. i dunno how they got my website, they from overseas... den directly jumped to my site... kinda flattered by this :) n oso.. some ppl using other than IE as browser... haah... r they IT ppl? in my impression, oni IT ppl will care to use "non-mainstream" browsers...

i'll cut out the grumbling.. although i've thot abt it liao.. it's my blog.. i use it to say watever i wanna say... so tat when ppl no time to tok wif mi, but can surf to here, can still ifnd out abt mi... so, my grumblings at least will tell them wat problem n issues i facing.. my blogs do not oni carry my happy n fun times.. but shld oso be a place where i "confide" in..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyz old fren, :)

"... some ppl using other than IE as browser... haah... r they IT ppl? in my impression, oni IT ppl will care to use "non-mainstream" browsers ..."

haha this is a cute stereotype. dood, u know me as a network administrator, yet i use IE as my main browser. the main reason i use IE is because, when there is a vulnerability, i would know what are the mitigating factors.

Recently there are vulnerabilities in Mozilla for both Netscape & Firefox; solution? reinstall a new browser. I find this solution to be an inconvenience. haha. we can argue about this until the cows come home cuz I know some ppl, may or may not include have this mindset against anything Microsoft. :)

anyways, you may want to check out my blog as well old fren. :)

http://juzzywuzzy.livejournal.com

cheers,
JW

Anonymous said...

correction:

i meant to say

"... haha. we can argue about this until the cows come home cuz I know some ppl, may or may not include YOU have this mindset against anything Microsoft. :) ..."

cheers,
JW