Friday, February 04, 2005

duno how come... my timing has not been good...

on wednesday, i took 1 day off to do my things... wanna go haircut, fix hp, get cheque, defer my monash, and aplpy for java...

n help my frn with his laptop.

at the haircut there.. wah liao.. din realise wil be so ex.. den if get the dbs atm card, will have discoutn.. wah.. how come har? the java thing.. oso discount for dbs credit card. dbs nowadays so siong siazz... later, i decided to ask roommate to help.. cos he FREE and got DBS atm.. ask him pay for mi first, he say no money... so i let him transfer money from my acct, den put his n pay for mi... i ask for my ocbc receipt, den he gimme his dbs oso.. boliao...

but i find strange, he no money den still go out... veli power siazz.. n he din pay mi the rent for this month yet.

den when all's done... oh ya.. seem like for highlighting of hair, this place.. is not tat efficient.

den when hair done liao, i went off to take my lunch.. somehow, i thot i can make it for all my appts.. but end up... ok, i took lunch at my own sweet time.. the lady for my hp say i can go over after 2pm. ok, so i took my lunch...

somehow, the guy serving there, at the kopi shop.. seem like.. look cuter each time.. LOL.. he dun have the fig... but the blur n hardworking look.. not those slogging type but always working type loh :)...

after lunch... wah liao, hey i order "teh ice" den the cup is a normal plastic mug with plentiful ice in it.. KAUZZ!!! 90c??? i order a proper cup of teh is 70 c, now, it's with ice, so dilute n less tea but 20c more?? liaozz...

den... haha reaching 2 pm, i still at hme. ok... proceed liao... when i got there, e person actually on lunch... chey.... den i go get my cheque instead..

oh ya, was planning to go swim in morning.. but 2 bad, got interview den muz cancel..

wah, when i on my way to lawyer to get cheque, damn siongzz!!!! i know the direction... but e block r all continuous/// dun even know which is which... took 15 min to find! n i was exhausted... when i finally reached, i den know how near it is.. but my view was blocked earlierr...

i got the cheque, den the hp ger called mi n i told her i'll be going down hahah.. cos.. i forgot to bring a vodka for my frn.. i... went back all the way home to get it. as i reaching home ,my frn called mi.. i told him i getting drink from home.. he was like disappointed.. aiyozz.. i had wanna ... nvm... so after i took the drink, i took a taxi down.. 10$... quite ok loh.. cos i dun wan waste his time...

den helped him with his laptop problem.. n his colleague came down oso.. his colleague his those beng style... a lot of things to say abt this guy... but i'll summarise.. he's a nice person who is pretty down to earth.. but at his age, he still finding his direction.

my frn left earlier for work, so i sat with this new guy.. roger (rabbit). chatted.. n den went to find my frn at work... his looks ain't good.. but he has the proper attitude... rather down to earth.. n perhaps.. a bit mature.. at least to mi...

haha.. at my frn's work, i "threatened" to complain if my frn is not performing well LOL...

den went home to watch charmed... but.. due to unfinished work, i have to claim urgent off for the enxt day... thursday

No comments: