Saturday, February 05, 2005

hhe.. abt 20 mins back.. i shot another vid of myself LOL....

and took a picture which i think is quite nice :D

haha.. dunno how come... so honry.. maybe at home.. dun wan read books yet.. so kinda horny hahah/// den went on with.. or rather continue with my fantasy of shooting myself in vid hahah..

quite fun.. but cos of solo shooting (i wrote, directed, and acted in the "script"... chinese say zi bian, zi dao, zi yan) sometimes have to adjust here and there after the shots, and need to NG n retake.. but the final result not bad.. cos final result was when... i shooting quite ok.. was planning this to be last shot.. den suddenly heard door unlocking... n i think my roommate is back.. immediately stopped n wore back my clothes haha..

i thot wll be badly done... but well, jus watched it.. not bad!! LOL...

No comments: