Saturday, April 02, 2005

been watching MTV Asia.. no video, but audio oni... i mean,t the video not clear lah.. strange.. they got new MTV for new song "qian nian zhi lian" "romance of the millenium" but the album not out in boxup and xuxule yet?

ehhe.. at home all day, so can write whenever i like :D

jus when i thot someone is oni replying with his own ideas, it turned out tat, he can actually criticise people of other nationalities... must he be so str8 forward? fancy criticising that, GWM had caused the rise in HIV+ cases among ajs... despite his age n life exp, he stil make such discriminating statements.. i'm glad, at my age, i learned from my friends tat i am entitled to my own views, but shld never criticise any1 without concrete proof. I guess I am better as a person than someone who has lived 20 yrs more than mi.

No comments: