Friday, April 15, 2005

u will actually get jealous if i have fun wif ppl?? wah, u so... concerned abt mi?? LOL.. jealous abt having lotsa to write to u is jus tok cok lah :) but really mah, when i blog somethign, but nothing much to say. end up, my reply to u, is so long...

n ya, my f frn, guessed the ans.. but hor.. wah liao, u dun need to shwo off right?? u know the ans, dun wan prize, den show off by writing here.. haha... like.. those.. fighting campaign to marry daughter off... u wont th fight, but.. exclaimed u dun wan prize LOL...

take salt pinch.. cos... those are exagg lines... i dun really care abt those.. HARD chest, n firm 6 pax. hunky part is more to spur u on :) hey hey, i din tell u the date hor.. jus the year... i din think of anythign, jus... wrote it down.. din think of making it a mystery. rim.. is using tongue? forgot the terms.. beg for mercy?? after tying mi up, or u suppress mi? *haha.. later some ppl jealous abt ur chances siazz :P*

well, i tend to.. wanna understand the thigns i read.. esp when i read almost daily.. will wanna know so wun be lost... err.. not yet to extent of "everythin" abt u.. at least til wat i've read so far.. eheh... i looking for both master n slave... but i prefer to feel something for the master.. either emotionally, or sexually LOL.. sometimes, i seem to be able to define exactly wat i looking for.. :)

ya loh, our reply.. soemtimes so daring n bold, n sound so private but it's shown in public.. rr.. jus 2 bad tat u see both life n death on same day... i've not seen birth, oni death b4.. thus i guess u shdl b happier than mi?

wat style u having now? n got any regular stylist? haizz.. mi hor, changed stylists so many times... had wanna get a male stylist everytime in the past, but alwasy get ger.. do i sound gay if i request for a guy stylist??? will strive for a better work life tmr...

1 comment:

W79 said...

yah lah... I would get jealous if u have fun with pple cos I want u all for myself. haha... Thanks for writing such a long reply to me everytime and yah guess u must be damn bored over the weekend when I dun blog. Maybe I shd go over ur hse during the weekends since u r free to help u clean up the hse. hehe...

wow, to spur me on to train harder so u get a chance to touch them sometime later? hehe... Rimming is the use of tongue on the rosebud. Licking and poking it a bit with the tongue lah. *shy* Well, I can only tie u up after I suppress u loh. haha... and yah a lot of pple would be so jealous of me so I better keep my hands off u, rite?

Muackz for telling the whole world that u read my blog daily. haha... so sweet of u. If u want to know everything abt me, I am also wiling to tell u abt it. Wow, looking for master and slave. I prefer to be the master loh so I can perform cum ctrl on the person. hehe...

Our replies to one another r daring, bold and so private but we really dun give a damn abt it. Maybe we are open abt such things and I like the way we respond to each other so frankly. Just feel so comfortable communicating to u in this way but yah sometimes, some of ur daring private facts still give me a fright once in a while. haha...

I do have a regular stylist. She's Elaine from Kimarie Suntec City Mall. Find her very friendly so I always go back to her loh. Guess I am someone who believe strongly in services ba.

Dun worry abt ur day at work cos I would be praying for u. Huggies...