Tuesday, April 12, 2005


the birds.. are standing on the carcasses of cattles drowned.. while.. moving across a lake.. i switch to arts central, and saw cattles struggling to move up a trench? almost like a harmless trap full of mud.. i was really wishing n hoping they can all get out.. when 1 cattle was stamped by others in thei rbid to leave, i was calling out to it, in my heart, asking for it to move quick. den, they were crossing a lake.. some were tall enuff to move across.. some simply drowned.. when i saw their horns sticking out of the water... tears almost flowed..

1 comment:

W79 said...

Haiz... life is abt survical. Sometimes, we tend to feel sad when such things happen. I used to be like u, feeling sorry for them and weeping for them as well. I used to remember that when I was yng, I swore to kill all the wolves when I saw them eating up the cute rabbits. I changed my thinking when I read abt a book "Balance of Nature" It talks abt this fact of 2 guys from Aust saw that rabbits are cute animals so they brought it back to Aust and breed it. Little did they know that there's no natural predators for rabbits in Aust and the population grew and crops were destroyed. Other animals were nearly forced to extiniction due to the rabbits. In the end, they got the wolves and eagles into Aust to get the rabbit population under control. haha... Thus, I changed my way of thinking. Nature had it's way of balancing things. Some even said that natural disaster is also a way of balancing things and for those cattles that make it, they are the fittest of the whole herd. May the fittest survice...