Thursday, April 28, 2005

today.. nothing much happened.. for lunch, was deciding whether to eat hor fun at far place, or pig organ at neat place. den decided to eat pig organ. went there.. got 1 ger in front of mi ordering. i stood behind. the guy is cooking. the guy saw mi, seem to ask mi for my order. i said "kway chap" he waved n say "wait wait"... i den grinned.. n thot "he not ready to take order, but ask mi?"... later the ger done liao.. n go off.. den the guy still there preparing something... i dunno wat he preparing... no 1 liao, n still din take my order properly... so i jus left.. n bought other things..

den he later came up, asking y i ordered n left. i told him, i dinno he took my order liaozz..

den later ,i sat down.. a 4-seat place. while eating, 1 20+30 guy jus took a seat there without asking... wah liaozz...

work, quite ok lah.. tat samuel... still cute as ever :D but today... haha, i dunno if i wrote tis b4. my jnr colleague, once joked tat (this jnr is lesbo lah.. my guess... n i think it's 90% right... ) samuel's cute. i replied "ya, i love him" she said "oh gosh!" today, he came over n joked as usuall.. but somehow, maybe i 2 sensitive.. he kept toking abt gers.. how good they are.. how chio.. but i not bothered :)

den, a sec frn.. or rather.. ex-frn or jus acquaintance.. he was my pal during sec days.. but now... no more, thoroughly disappointed. he msg mi, asking to meet up.. n called mi oso.. i told him i not free, cos wanna watch TV. but if he wan, can dine at my area. he ok. later he came my place dine.

e strange thing is tat, i ko 7pm. he said he driving. i reached my place near 8. den he jus got there. i feel like... he almost no heart to mit... i called him twice. he picked but no ans. i msg him "if u dun wan mit, gd nite". later he found mi, n we went for dinner. all the while, he was trying to chat. but in my mind, i oredi 2 disappointed tat i simply dun wan tok at all. i was waiting for a chance to tell him off. tell him how disappointed i am. Am, not was. come on, he made mi so disappointed. i dun even wanna tok to him. how to expect mi to tok casual wif him? all the while, i having 1 liner or monotone reply.

this irked him off pretty much. durign dinner, he left in a huff. fien wif mi... wat is he expecting? he treated mi in such way in past, n now, i supposed to be happy to see him?

====================

hey gal, can we... tok in ur blog? dun wan have so many ppl toking in my blog.. haha.. or maybe i really... reserving this space for him? dunno.. maybe 2 used to toking to him oni in here, or jus wanna tok in ur blog instead..

1 comment:

W79 said...

wow, I didn't know that u r reserving this space for me. I am at a loss of words. I dun know how to tell u how touched I am but yah... thanks for being so nice to me. Muackz... I _ _ _ _ U...