Saturday, April 09, 2005

dear East,

u sure u uneasy when dun comment my blog? u din post on friday lei :P fan? wah... mi flattered... ehhe... maybe i shld hold autography session.. ;) i know SNAG stand for wat. but the meaning? a guy of the new century.. who is emotional? or wat? got ppl praise my singing?? heeh.. i dun rmb... but hor, i did registed for Superstar n 3 wks' saturday morning is my audition :D

strangely, i still dun have the courage to sing in front of ppl... unlike my gal frn, she able to sing.. rather, dare to sing at anywhere.. mi... no courage. no confidence in my looks, n my voice.. although.. yes, i like the photo i took for the audition.. esp since the taker is jus a shop tender.. nvm...

haha... saying u got sad sogns.. cos u always appear to be lonely inside of u, listening to those songs oni make it worse, whe u feel down... err.. but why u say i sadder than u???

accept tat guys love... is nothing more than trying out... u can always give it a try... unless.. u really.. scared tat if dun work, cant even b frns... but, if u rejet him, will he reject frnship too? ehhe.. ur wkends always so busy... for mi.. i think my wkends r for staying home, doing laundry n clearing my things.. cos jus too busy on wkends, when things are CHEAPER. ESP MOVIE.

ya loh.. now i oso understand why some ppl.. devote their time to career (referring to ur everyda wkday is busy day...)

urs ... signing off..
luvktv

1 comment:

W79 said...

hihi, nice for writing to me such a formal letter. Really touched by ur effort. Well, really hope to be there to give u support but then dun think I look nice enough to see anyone yet. Going to do something abt it b4 I see anyone. haha... Dun think u r sad lah. Maybe the one that's really sad is me. Haiz...