Friday, April 29, 2005

i cant seem to find the letter........... did i leave at home n forgot to bring back????????? my................ is it really fated tat, i can never join such competition?

i will blog abt my search for the letter, den later write abt my day.

in the morning, i was oredi.. disappointed tat i din manage to find at home.. msg family tat i going back to find it. after work, i rushed home. in the hope of finding my letter. i search for 1 hr.. high n low.. i cant find it!!! wat's going on ?? wat happened to it?!?!? search again.. nothing. i closed the room door. i felt like weeping/crying. i had wanna give up my search.. go home n watch Ch U.. but i dun wan give up like tat!

the letter muz b somewhere!! impossible to jus MIA like tat! i searched every piece of paper tat i can find in the house... nothign. i searched everywhere liao. is it really fated tat i will never have a chance to sing in competition? i 'm feeling bad. loss of words.. my dreams dashed. i thot of wat happened tat day, when i bring letter home to tell family.

we were looking at Oz pix. i even woke up mum to find the pix, so can see if the letter is mixed inside. nope. not in. afte 2 hours of futile search, i headed home.

but i was too disappointed to walk fast. took my own time. in my own deep thots. mind is humming/singing songs.. but i jus cant sing it out. thinking of wat other sogns to sing. happy is out. sad is not suitable. avg tone is ok. i think i gonna give up my nick luv_ktv. i never succeed in singing, but use it. am i worthy??

i will jus go home n sleep.. wake up on saturday, clear mail, n pass it like normal day. den write my blog after tat, since... tat guy read on monday oni. shld i still sing? dunno.. no point singing anymore. well, life muz go on.. so, din think of dying.

as i got home, i changed into casual, n decided to look through 1 last time. i search my drawer. 1st one, nothing. 2nd 1... i remove all the sm stuff to see clearly.. papers... nope, got a small pack of pix.. i tok it out, got a paper on 1 side. i took it out. flipped open.

IT'S THE LETTER!!! I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!1

i was so exhilerated tat i broke into tears!!! it's tears of happiness!! after much tries, i finally foud it!!! i was really lying my bed, sweaty, n rolling, n crying at the same time!! i thot i look like those, who found tat their exam passed wif flying color at hnr deg level like tat... i oso thanked my jade buddha.. after crying 10 mins, i dun wan waste time, so went to bath.

cool.. i still crying n trying to control it hehe.. i can go liao!!!!

No comments: