Thursday, April 28, 2005

oei... paiseh paiseh lah.. will make it a point to reply ur comments b4 other net routine, can? but i not bz wif samuel lah.. haha.. not yet.. i not tat social butterfly to be such CLOSE frn wif him yet ;)

hehe.. replying ur comments n blog all at 1 go... will be LOOONNNGGG.. so new blog.. happy? ;) last night, i really.. suddenly pretty tired after sending heart.. was amused at ur reply.. n touched oso. but by the tiem i wanna reply, i oredi dizzy liaozz.. sory lah.. *muax* (flying kiss maybe next time haha)

ehhe.. u addicted to reading n replying my blog :D to blog owner? ehhe.. dunno yet..

u can also say, soemhow i oso looking forward to reading ur blog.. but hey, u diff hor.. u can surf net at work, mi dun have.. i can oni do it when home.. i KO 6+, take dinner n rest at family...8+ 9. reach home after 9. den watch TV, reply sgboy, check my blog stats, update yahoo group, n reply blog. dun even have tiem to do my java pracs.. but now, will sure reply blog first... hehe.. dun wan upset ur day :)

somehow, i oso... like daily routine to read ur blog n reply.. somehow, yesterday, i was oso thinking.. we are like "you've got mail" movie.. tom n meg dunno each other, always loggerheads, but email somehow linked them together.. maybe i'm fantasizing, but if we got fate *too early to say?* we may become living eg of "you've got blog (reply)" hehe... well, leave it to fate haha..

for tarot card reading, i thot if it say -ve stuff, den it mean he not for u? cos soemtimes, even if lotsa efforts n tiem, LTR may not work. haha.. u? u no need interview/audition... str8 away accepted 2 b challenger :D

u oni ask mi to help? err ur other IT frns din comment? haha.. making an offer to someone, dun mean tat someone muz accept *grin*

"fantastic PR" implies ur skills at army mah.. tat time u know how to make urself pop inside.. i write "comercial" cos the word fantastic sound quite insincere to me.. like too keen to praise tat person..

guessing game as in, i was trying to guess who is who mah.. ya, ur samuel n sam pretty confusing.. cos sam may = samuel. u did tok abt hubby n wife mah? rmb about the war thing? hubby return victorious n become tougher n more able to protect.. haha.. like u finish gym n come home like tat ;)

ya, sometimes wat i write here can make ppl quite honry cos.. i write wat i think/want to say.. din hide anything. did i give 2 much info?? heeh theoreiclaly perhaps. but in real life, will it actually happen? cos it's still cyber, n ppl usually 2 shy to post here. tat y, oni few ppl comment till now.. most are readers/audience. oni u r the voice-pver.. making my life quite.. interesting hehe.. really.. :)

cybersx? it lacks the feel. prefer to jus read stories. well, somehow, everyone who yearns to be loved, is looking for the person who understands, cares n clickable. abt calling n toking.. dun think will happen. for u, i dunno. but for mi, when tok on hp, may not possible to b everyday.. *been thinking thinkin of why.. but cant figure out..* sms perhaps.. haha.. but sure will afect work :) but at least blogging can make sure we reply each topic properly.. hehe..

hey.. if we can click, why cant call everyday? i rmb during sec days, we oso caht on hp almost daily.. i enjoy toking to my Oz pals. even though it cost mi bombs *AHH!! i'm shattered to pieces... funny? hehe or cold joke?* ya our blogs are pretty long.. n quite surprising tat we still tok so much. guess we really enjoy our chats heeh.. but// if my blog for u, get 2 long, lemme knw...*hehe, i actually.. willing to modify my style of blogging*

u where got alone most times? either u working, or u wif frns/at home.. quite active mah.. how u got to know sam? i checked samblog05. he in sydney. den samuel seem to like u quite a lot? keep having u in mind.. ya.. right now, i actually starting to do a background check on u LOL.. hehe.. somehow i think we jus manage to click.. evolve from a few liners to forced-to-chat-in-my-blog ;)

how u tanned? u use sun bloc or tan? my master actually use bloc, hoping to protect skin from drying, not knowing bloc is to bloc sun, tan is to get dark. haha.. aiyozz ch u got shows to watch mah.. tues is matchmaking, got cuties to lok at times. thur is guys' makover show. haha.. if u manage to find my addy, u always welcome to clean up my room :D meeting up? thot u not yet ready?

will find letter AFTER writing this blog :) dun wan upset ur day. hhe.. now this is a high priority liao hehe..

err, my JO blog.. jus writing down loh.. as part of my life.. ahahah!!! i thot u starting to wonder why i blogging such thigns, den later u r... hinting something? hehe.. or, u really dun like such things appearing here? having partner not bad loh.. but the partner.. hopefully can b perm n can click.. not jus on bed :) *shouts: any1 of the challengers taking up tis task?*

right now, if i dun read ur blog, i feeel.. the day is not complete. strange feelin oso. u feel something for mi?? thot right from start, like tat liao?? :P :P to mi, every1 dun wish to be hurt in reln.. from the last 1, i oso kinda give up on LTR. dun wish to know ppl in hope of LTR. but for anything, u never knoew unless it happen and u give it a try. if u fear something will happen n u wan to prevent it, u wun know whether it's good or bad. good, of cos happy. i'll jus take it as it goes.. my emotions on LTR is quite normal.. not thinking 2 much. takign it as thigns go.

but if u really decide to b cautious n... wanna pause, i cant stop u. but no matter wat happen, jus take it easy loh.. did u read my blog, abt meeting soemone for movies?

hehe.. we can click pretty well, so my blog is prtty long when tok u.. reading ur tues n so on blog.. haha, workout for 2 more mths? i wonder what's ur stats now.. next time i swim, i will also get some tan lotion.. sighzz n buy a tan thru goggles? sighz $ $ $. pika is... black? or natural tanned?

superstar audition is jus.. queueing up for a chance.. jus need a couple frns to be wif mi oni.. hey, i think i saw ur nixon in sgboy. kencer sounds familiar inside oso. ur monsters.. referring to wat?? LOL.. if i din read wrongly, u mean putting down some PPL :) my holidays.. mostly will be home doing pracs.. unless ppl ask mi out?

ur skye oso got a kevin?

phew... finally finish... from 10pm, till now 1209am... damn long... err.. shld i post less?

1 comment:

W79 said...

*shy* Dun have to reply to my comments before other net routine lah. U make me sound so impt liao... hehe... Not bz with Samuel cos u r not close to him yet, so yah... guess u would be bz with him soon ba. Haiz...

I am not happy at the long blog entry. I am really touched by the way u write it. Makes me feel so warm in my heart... yah... Thanks. Muackz for being such a dear... hehe...

In a way, I know that once I got to surf the net, the first thing I want to do is to read ur blog and reply. Sometimes, I seem so silly to keep coming back to ur blog to read ur entries and my comments again. Dun know why but reading them always cause me to smile, cos some of the things we mentioned are so funny loh. haha...

wow, u r so creative loh... linking both of us to "you've got mail" movie. Such a cute link... I just hope that we would not be at loggerheads when we get to meet up physically... I am not sure if we are leaving this to fate cos it seem that both of us are making effort to be together??? I dun know...

Tarot card reading tend to give an insight of what's happening in the near future, but things change with time so the readings would also change. I just use the readings as a guide to decide on my stand of the whole issue. Why are u so nice to me? U actually waiver off the interview/audition for me??? I am really touched liao or is this a common method used by u to hook pple up? haha...

erm... I ask u to help cos I know u wish to leave comments in my blog, but I am so used to chatting with u here liao. Just feel that it's a personal space for both of us although god knows how many suitors of urs are reading this now and scolding me a slut. haha... Ok loh, if u decline offer liao, lesser chance of me offering next time liao... hehe...

Yah lah, I did mention abt hubby and wife so I tell it that u want to be the wife waiting at home for me to come back after gym??? haha... I rather be the wife to cook for u after u come back from work cos I know u like to eat and yah... I cook for my family sometimes too when I am in a gd mood. Know how to cook a few dishes so wonder if I qualified to be ur cook??? haha...

I think u purposely want to get pple horny from reading ur posts so they would approach u and ask for sex??? haha... Just hoping that u would behave urself when we meet up but then maybe I am the eager one to jump on u. haha... but no fooling around when I am cleaning the hse or cooking dinner... Did I make ur life interesting? haha... I wonder how...

So u r trying to say that I am looking for someone who understands, cares and clickable??? Seem to be talking abt u, rite? haha.. I dun really like to talk over the phone, I prefer talking face-to-face and chatting over the hp everyday may make u grow sick of a person... I do agree that for now, blogging seem to be the best way for us to communicate and replying each other's topic.

If we can click, I dun want to call everyday. I want to be by ur side everyday. hehe... I am equally surprised that we still talk so much. haha... I dun have to guess, I just know that I enjoy my chat with u. hehe... I dun mind long blog entries cos got more things to read and yah... I like it this way. Dun need to modify for me lah... I am happy with it...

Me quite active? well, I m trying to kill time or I just want to occupy my time to prevent me from thinking too much... I got to know Sam from sgboy lah and yes... he's in sydney now, on job attachment from sp. Samuel is attached liao but we are quite close friends as in I do dote on him a lot like a korkor. haha... Wonder why are u doing a background check on me... mm... U becoming my suitor liao??? haha... That's so funny... I agree on the part that we evolved but then are u being forced to chat with me in ur blog... feel so sad to read that. Sound as if I m forcing myself into ur life and disturbing it... Haiz... Maybe I shd leave and let ur blog be normal...

I dun use sun tan or sun block so I always peel skin at the end of the day. Haiz... Would get sun tan lotion this time to make sure I get darker. Would look sexy this way with a nice tan body and those tan lines. hehe... Yah... I m not ready to meet u up yet. Dun have confidence in myself. Give me some more time lah... I still need to find ur address, i thought u would bring me home... :$

I didn't know that replying to me is a higher priority than finding the letter. I am very touched cos I know u finish this entry around midnite and u still got to find the letter. Haiz... I m not that impt lah. Feel so guilty now, thinking that u may not have enough sleep... Huggies...

I am ok with u writing down anything lah... If u wish to write abt ur JO, ur group encounters, ur flirting with Samuel, just write loh. Afterall, this is ur blog and U reserve the rights to blog what u want. Asking me if I really dun like, sound as I can stop u from blogging it down if I dun want. Since when did I start to ctrl ur life liao? hehe... I am really fine with u blogging anything cos in a way, it updates me of what's happening to u and I do want to know abt every little details of ur life. hehe... wow... pple openly asking for challengers to come ahead liao... Maybe I shd sit back. Dun like to compete with pple and I scared that other challengers beat me up.

Me too, if I dun read ur blog, my whole day seem so wrong cos replying to ur blog is the start of the day for me. If no blogs to reply like yest, my whole day is not correct loh... Seem to be missing something and I can't focus on work at all. Haiz... Dun think too much lah cos u want to leave it to fate, rite? hehe... Did u write abt meeting someone for movies? Dun remember liao. Why r u asking me that? Hoping to ask me out on a date for movies... Cannot liao cos I like to feed pple during movies and maybe get to hold his hands. Not sure if u would feel strange when u catch a movie with me cos I may be doing something notty in the dark...

Pika is natural tanned lah but I think he's over tanned liao and Pika is in the army now, difficult for u to check on him cos he dun have a sgboy profile and yah he dun write blogs as well...

Guess u dun need me for the superstar audition loh. haha... Nixon uses a different nick in sgboy and yah... Kencer is a regular in sgboy. Putting down monsters means killing the creeps in lan games lah. I dun put pple down unless they are offering a BJ. haha...Spending ur holidays at home? I doubt so, most likely u r going to go irc and look for ONS loh. I can't ask u out yet till I am ready so be patient, dear. hehe...

Skye is Samuel in my blog. Skye is the nick he used in sgboy and yah... he got a bf called Kevin and he's damn proud abt it. Maybe I shd get one bf called Kevin as well...

This must be the longest entry in ur blog ba. Didn't know u got so much things to tell me and I hope I leave a long enough comment for u. haha... err... shd I post less comments as well? since u r asking me... I seriously doubt we can ctrl the length of the blog once we start chatting.

Would only be able to blog again on Tuesday so take gd care and enjoy ur weekends. I would miss u. Muackz...