Saturday, April 30, 2005

i not sure if i really reserving it.. jus.. feel like.. toking to u oni here.. here's another linking, which i dunno how applicable it is - REALLY: we are having a cool n nice chat, hearty 1. as if no 1 else around. den someone suddenly jump in to wanna tok with either of us. feel strange loh.. i dunno how i got this feeling oso, but i simply feel this way for now. if u rmb, remind mi some time (how long, u can decide) later to tell u more abt "jump in to tok suddenly" thing.

gal, i seriously not pointing at u in any way. not saying anything bad abt u.

back to u :)... i may b bz wif samuel much later, to strike better rapport perhaps? cos our 2 teams suppose to b on good/close work reln =D but provided, i manage to hold on to this job.

wah, ur "not happy at long blog entry" is to tease my qn ah? but how come, u can write so long reply? i need to read all, reply while thinking. how come u can write ur reply so fast? hehe, mi oso, whenever i read ur comment, a smile will naturally stick to my face. sometimes i oso amused by ur comment, n the way u say it. haha.

"you've got mail" is more abt how the newly evolved means of communications bought 2 ppl together. the loggerhead is to add spice to it. jus like the "turn left/right". they purposely din meet, to add suspense mah. my link here is, we started blogging n commenting AT MY BLOG (",) n ended up chatting so much tat it makes our days/nights. somehow i feel tat, even if we at loggerheads when we meet, we know it's for the spice it gives, not to really get onto each other's nerves and upset moods, agree? =D *sianzz, thinking of inventing some text smileys to use)

y u say we making effort to be together? for mi, leaving to fate dun mean, purposely dun meet up, but dun rush into meeting up. more to when we feel we shld/ready to meet, den go ahead. tarot is for the near future? i guess u right. cos during 04 xmas, someone oso read for mi. my work, it somehow is right. cos it said, the job i gonna have is not my ideal 1, n the person who interview mi is pretty young. it's right. job nature not my ideal 1, but it's something tat i can learn n perhaps advance in. once again, provided i cna make the effort to stay - i am. n the sup, i know him from my HP job. he's below 30.

ur tarot readings for near future, says need time n effort to u n HIM to work. isn't it 2 far into future den? hehe u lemme pass interview n audition, go into finals, so of cos i let u go into finals without anything mah.. anyway, dun see the need to test u anything, cos.. so naturally, we click pretty well. i use this hook ppl up??? i am really hurt by this line =D haha, imitating ur words oni lah :) so far, u e oni 1 who chatted so much wif mi ever.. without even knowing how u look.

having u commenting here oso not bad.. cos i dun have so many ppl toking here. if tok over ur place, may not tat kind of pte space, cos ur frns will all write there, n perhaps chup-in. haha, really some personal space ;) aiyo, u guy, how can b slut? at most ppl can oni name u bustard hahaha. hehe, u dun offer but i secrely help, den more interesting mah :) somehow, i like giving surprised.. pleasant ones, hopefully. i like it when the person din expect it, n feel so happy tat someone did it for him.

errr... i can oni cook instant mee n eggs. if i find a chance to learn cokoing from mum, may try to whip up some dishes :) if not, i dun wan anyone to flush stomach in hospital LOL. if u cooking, haha, u beter make sure u cook 1 more share. not tat i like to eat.. err.. but i can eat a lot, but ya lah, as long my FLAT tummy got space, i can still dump things in :) u know, when eat at family, for bfast, i usually eat 1 mroe serving than anyone. for dinner, from 1 bowl+ of rice, to 2 bowls, now i getting 2 bowls+ n soup as desert. 20 mins later, i get a can of coke to drink on way home.

behave myself when meet? maybe u handcuff mi? =P y no fool ard when u clean? cooking still can play a bit.. unless u mean, when u doing serious thigns, u dun like to play? u make my life fun, cos when i KO, i sure will be amused by ur comemtns, n will read blog. if not these thigns, maybe really become oni mi living in my world. after my 2 pals went Oz, u the oni 1 who i consider pretty close to mi. we got so much to tok, tat i dun think i wan to tok u on msn, or chat on hp. really will prefer to tok face-face. haah reason: i dun wan my hp bill to have flying colour LOL. msn cos we too much to tok. dun think can do it in msn.. haha

e 3 criteria for LTr is quite common for ppl who r serious. toking on hp, useful when the person cannot meet up. ahah, be my side? u wanan marry into my family, or i co-habitate wif u? :P somehow, i'm confusing samuel's blog about "wes" n "him" wif u n his kevin. this samuel is e 1 who keep getting on ur nerves? not really background check, but wanna see who they are loh.. dun wan get 2 mixed up. haha, i cant comment on ur blog mah, muz use my place.. thus, i'm forced :)

mi 2, last tiem go swimming at noon, damn hot sun, till sunburn. will get a non-water soluble sun tan lotion to see how. i wun peel skin, but will itch all over ahah. now tat i got the tanline myself, it really look healthier than if whole body tanned siazz. sexy?? hehe.. maybe.. gym bod + tanline + good tan color... *droolz* haha.. sinc when did i become a gym-bod fan?? well, if u manage to find addy, u can come up. this is oni remark mah. i nvr state my addy anywhere. n oni a few ppl know where i live exactly. if e judges let u win e hse-cleaning AND cooking competition, u;ll receive the clue to my home address LOL

no really control my life, but if soemthign i write may upset u, den i try not to blog it. hehe, ppl wun dare beat gym-bod guy up 1 lah.. 1 punch from u, gone case haha. ya, i'd say leave it to fate... cos even if we declare, but the time is not right, nothign will happen. i blif in it. take it slowly, n as it does :) i hope tis works better. cos i oso dun wan jump into anything yet.

movies? hehe.. haven even meet, no point asking for movies mah. i mean, i was meeting a new guy for movie. din expect anything. met, can talk no prob. now still in contact. he went wif mi for audition today. haha, how u know mi never did anything in cinema? maybe not as hot n erotic as u, but fwe yrs ago, 1 frn did, for fun, insert hand into my pants, briefs, until he heard a lady behind us whisper tat we doing soemthing.

wah, u know a number of BOYS hor? samule, pika.. pika tanned liao, but still go suntan?? wat has BJ got to do with put ppl down?? wah, now lke u really doing prep work to meet mi up siazz.. skali, i e 1 who disappoint how. so scared. i dinno this world got so many kevins... but mine, is inside my IC 1 hor ;) listening to mariah's "We belong together". feel like singing it to someone. can ctrl length 1, but will be so short n bored. i at home reading n posting mah, but u in office.. dunno if too long for u to read/reply anot..

reading ur blog.. on daily basis, do u dine out, or with family? haha, i at first dinno which kevin ur samuel is toking abt. thot he saying mi siazz. maybe he not keen to know ur gym progress, or he comparing ur body to his bf? how come, frn call u, will cry n luff?? so EXTRIM LOL. this blog, got lotsa hidden meaning in the words wif CAPS LOL. if u miss ur HIM, u can give him a call mah, although he not keen in u.. :)

1 comment:

W79 said...

hehe... I am so glad that u mentioned to find ur letter and went for the audition. Maybe u r so gd in the singing that the judges knew that u r being selected liao... U got to wait for replies from them, rite? I a bit blur liao... haha...

I know that u feel like talking to me only here and yah... it's actually very touching loh. I mean, Pearlyn and a few of my friends come to ur blog cos I linked u up and all of them are touched by the way u bother to write a long entry for me everytime so we can chat. A very sweet thing to do loh. Bet if u do it to any other guys, they would have fall for u liao... I am in a way enjoying this small private space both of us are sharing now. Feel so much as if there are only two of us although it's an online blog. I do feel strange sometimes when ur friend jump in to chat with u but then I also understand that she's ur friend. Kind of feel guilty and touched when u tell her that u would chat with her at her blog. Guilty that I had in way "force" ur friend out of ur blog and yah so touching that u reserve this space for me...

ok lah... maybe I am being jealous abt u keep mentioning Samuel. Thought u want to try hitting on him and see if anything gd happens. Well, if u have that thought, u have my blessings loh...

I didn't realise that my reply was even longer than ur blog entry but u shd read carefully at my comments. "I am not happy at long blog entry but I am TOUCHED" hehe... Dun think happy is a correct word to use so I mentioned that I am not happy, instead I choose to be touched by the long blog entry... I dun have to spend much time replying to u cos I have all the answers in my brain... I dun know why but yah... a smile would stick to my face when I read ur blog and my replies. Maybe I am feeling really happy at the way we communicated ba...

haha... Dun think I would be at loggerheads with u lah when we meet so u can forget abt me adding on any spices liao. Maybe we would click off so well that we chat non-stop. Maybe we have nothing to talk abt when we do meet up. I tend to be a bit reserved when I am meeting pple for the first time. Would be quiet but super chatty after I get more comfortable. hehe...

I dun know if we are making any efforts to be together but we do seem to hold a certain place in each other's heart liao, just that we are not sure if we would end up as friends, close friends or something more. I know that cos if I dun leave any comments for a few days, u would get worried ba. Both our days would be so unbalanced loh until we get over it with time. Leaving it to fate does seem like a better idea cos I am keen to know when would u have the feeling to meet me up. haha...

Tarot reading serves as a guide so it's really up to u to believe and follow. Sometimes, I always feel that it may not be a gd idea to let someone know the results of the near future. Haiz... As for me and HIM, the tarots suggest a gd ending if we make efforts. Tarot cards do give readings on time line as well but I dun wish to ask cos I alrdy know the time line. Near furture can means days, weeks, months or even years. It all depends... I am honoured to know that I am excused from all testing. haha... In a way, we do click pretty well and I can be the one who chatted so much with u is b'cos u dun even know how I look like. If u know, maybe we would not be chatting liao. haha... Maybe that's one of the reasons I dun wish to let u see my pic. Dun want to spolit this "ltr" we are having now...

haha... If u comment over at my blog, u would be joined by my friends and yah... I would not be able to ask them to stop tagging at my blog. hehe... so I still prefer chatting with u here. Sort of remind me that I have a 2nd blog and this is the blog. Just feel so peaceful and nice, knowing that I am sharing this personal space with u. I dun like surprises cos I get touched easily and I may cry loh. Dun u dare to surprise me cos I would hug and cry on ur shoulders loh... That would be so embrassing...

If I am cooking, why make sure I cook 1 more share? cos u r going to dine with me at my hse??? hehe... I know that u r a heavy eater lah, just hope that my cooking suits ur tastebud. Maybe I shd start buying coke to stack up at home liao... hehe...

Must handcuff u when we meet up??? So kinky... but then that would mean I am being handcuffed to u. Does that give u even more chance to be notty with me? haha... Why would u want to fool around when I am cooking? I scared that I maynot be able to concentrate on cooking mah and my hands would be too occuiped with the cooking to keep ur hands off me. I dun like to play when I am doing serious things??? haha.... that's so wrong. I am quite famous for being a notty teaser. hehe... Just by leaving comments on ur blog, I can make ur life fun liao... Wonder what would happen if we meet up... I also like to chat face-face but then I am afraid that my lips would seek for urs and we would be spending our time on other things than just chatting. haha...

*shy* u want me to marry into ur family??? I dun mind if there's a nice wedding ring. haha... co-habitate with u??? does that means I dun get a ring at all??? haha... I am so amazed by my replies loh that I am laughing now... Samuel would mention "wes" when he's talking abt me. If Samuel mention "him", it would be his kevin liao. Sam's the one that's getting on my nerves. Samuel is a gd friend/buddy of mine.

I am not sure abt myself cos I am always to get tanline but never able to have a nice tan. I seem to have a whitening system in me loh. Can never get the tan I want. Haiz... Would work harder on it... For ur info, I dun have a gym bod lah... Working hard to get one so dun expect me to be a hunk loh... wow... who are my judges??? and I thought I pass all the tests liao... haha... This is so unfair loh... pple who u meet at irc get to come ur hse str8 away without passing the cleaning AND cooking competition... Now, where's the complain letter I am typing? haha...

Frankly speaking, I am deeply touched by u not bloggin something for fear that it would upset me. That's really a very sweet thing to do loh, but I really prefer u to blog whatever u want. As I mentioned in my reply b4, I would only be able to know every single bits of ur life when u blog everything. hehe... I am not gd at fighting loh. Maybe I shd go for body-combat class more to get ready. I just know that we are getting closer with each passing day and yah... we are taking things slowly. It's quite obvious that both of us are taking things slowly to enjoy the feeling now and hoping that things would get better. haha....

oh ok... I thought u r asking me out for movies as a 1st date. Guess I am thinking too much liao. haha... How u know that I did something hot and erotic in cinema b4??? haha... Dun want to reveal too much to u cos u may get to experience the real thing some day... hehe...

haha... I do know a number of BOYS but nothing wrong with that, rite? haha... Pika is never into suntanning lah cos he got enough of it in camp liao. I am trying my best to slim down and tone up within 2 months time. U r rite in saying that it was prep work to meet u up but partly also b'cos I want to look better mah... I think u would be the disappointed one loh... If u want, *shy* u can sing "we belong together" to me loh... hehe... None of ur posts is too long for me to read and reply cos it's ur post that mark the start of my day and it's my reply that make me feel the day is completed.

I dun mind dine out with friends but really prefer to dine with family cos can save money and then eat more healthy stuff. I am not gd at guessing hidden meanings loh. U got to whisper to my ears and maybe I would lick ur ears and whisper back a reply. haha... No point calling someone who's not keen on u. He would usually refuse to pick up my call or reply that he's not free. Make me feel more hurt this way, so yah... best to leave him alone ba...

Saw u opening a thread on photographing in nude. OMG... that's so kinky and I wonder who's the lucky guy that gets to photo u. *Jealous*