Wednesday, April 13, 2005

haha.. seem like.. these days, Ch U's programs.. i mostly can join.. the superstar... den now.. they got the "good appetite" program.. kinda challenging viewers to eat.. LOL

going for a biz seminar tmr.. den brought some bread to eat for fri dinner.. but.. too bad, it can't b kept so long.. sighzz.. suddenly my week is getting packed with activities.. but weekends, as always is FREE LOL... but wil prefer tos tay hoemt o clear own things.. rather than go out.. and WASTE $$

sianzz.. dirtied my shirt n pants.. jus ironed a new shirt for tmr.. den pants.. i bochap.. aiyo, right now, for 2 days, din see tat guy..n the queue for the bus is so DAMN LONG!

umm.. abt my pix page.. when i first started it, i really thot of the worst.. like... allowing ppl to view them.. but dunno who will view and whether they are trust tworthy anot.. den now, haha... i guess these are all unfounded.. cos right now, i have strict criteria n limits for who can access it :)

n hor, when i alighted from bus, i jus wanna buy the fish cake as extra dish.. when i get home.. true enuff.. the dishes by mum.. is simply not tat tantalising... hehe.. the cake came in time :)

==========
reply to comments:
well, i never use any device to maintain. i oni trim it for fun... i mena shave it.. but it dun bother mi.. jus wanna raise it up ;)
=============

reply to comemnt
ya loh.. i so jealous.. got so muhc to write to u.. took up so much time.. :P haha. .the formal thing was on purpsoe 1 mah.. cos it's jus so impromptu, den thot of writing letter to u... 2nd letter i think.. first is the XML for LJ thing. haha.. wat i said previosly abt the hunk n gym guys.. take with pinch of salt :)

hehe.. my ass was only entered once in 2002 mid/end jul, haha.. later scali i am seduced n raped by some hunks.. den.. wah liao.. i'll be so **blush** siazz... (silly face*

ERRR... ok loh... getting new hairstyle loh.. not new hair loh.. LOL ehe.. maybe new hair means "wig" :D err... hope this is not a premonition *OOOPSSS!!!* haha.. i dunno the ppl in u blog.. den sometimes whenu mention the names, i bit blur.. *AAA?? who is he.. wat happened earlier on... BBBB? err.. wat went on oso?* masters??? wah liaozz.. depends if they can overwhelm mi first.. LOL.. conquer and command is the way :P :P :P

haha.. our open chat realyl kinda interesting.. some times so gross, sometimes when i reply, u, i write until so funny.. ahah...

1 comment:

W79 said...

Leaving comments in ur blog and reading ur reply everyday is something that I look forward to now everyday. Why would u be so jealous when u got so much to write to me? Then can i be jealous when I read abt u having fun with others? haha... Take with pinch of salt on the hunk and gym guys. mm... Is it a hint to tell me that I dun have to train hard till I can meet u up. hehe... Wow, do u have to tell me the date someone entered u??? It's ok.. I m gentle. At most, I rim u till u beg for mercy. haha... ok lah. Didn't know that u r so keen to know the pple in my blog. Just suddenly feel so sweet when I read upon that part. Seem so much like u want to know everything abt me. Haiz... Thinking too much again liao... U not keen in looking for masters? I thought u like bondage and a master to lick ur body when he got u nicely tied up. haha... This open chat is getting a bit out of hands sometimes but yah... it does make me smile whenever I m writing my reply to u. Just find my reply so funny and the way we communicate is so cute loh. hehe... ^^