Monday, April 25, 2005

wondering if will get enuff sleep today.. now 12am, i wanna go supper.. dun wan eat biscuits liao, den tmr need to wake 6am.. shld i go supper? sighs, ppl often envy abt high meta rate.. but mi.. suffering.. cos so high.. i trying to save money.. i oredi drop from 50k to 48k liao.. but... still thinking if shld eat till my fill or wat... BIG APPETITE...

replying to comments... ya loh.. somehwo it was stuck, until i posted soemthign new, den it came out.. haha.. i think in future, will check if it's stuck anot... :) sot at u can always read my blog ;) go LAN shop to see my blog?? err.. no need lah, u dun even know if it's posted... hehe... you're addicted!!! to "urs truly" :D

to docs, $ is 1 thing, heart is 1 thing. if they not keen to save lives, dun think they can stay long in this line. it's always the passion tat makes 1 stay put.

i think if i burn so much cal, i gonna leave oni a skeleton frame to wake up the next day LOL.. u fall?? dun worry, i pull u back to ur feet ;) *cold joke?*

haha.. dunno how i shld reply ur clicking msg... till now, we can tok cock n erotic mah.. quite nice still :) as long we can share our ideas, not infuse into ppl, guess tat wat make us click.. sometimes, if i feel tat my style can help improve ppl's life, i'll let him know wat i'll do. but if he dun wan, up to him..

ya, ur tat someone, according to the prophet, need lotsa tim n effort from u right? if u feel it's worth it, n belive he's for u, ok mah.. oh i fit the bill?? i pass the audition?? when is the next round of audition for mi? rmb to "pan-chan" mi hor.. LOL, the dialect, duno correct anot.. mi poor at contrling $$ oso, but... will think carefully n spend if needed...

hahah... ya loh, maybe ur blog is waiting for the correct person to fix for you... n u r to offer urself to him in return :P

although u uninvited guest, but u have made urself more than welcome wif ur fantastic PR skills... LOL, so commercial writings :) anyway, special words mean those "dear, honey, sweet" tat perhaps pure-asians will only use on their bf? hahah.. this time u really think 2 much.. umm although it could be true, it's more to a guessing game for mi... if i go after u, i sure lose sight of u in mins... i never jog since ns.. :) ERR... hubby n wife?? LOL.. ur dream of our future relation ah? ;)

rub something more pte? which thing u referring to? i guess better tastebuds mean better sense of taste? hehe...

i really dunno wat to reply to "2 high" msg.. i guess.. till now, oni my ex entered mi. 3 yrs back. if i really 2 high.. i tink maybe a full blown raw action will take place.. dunno... see the situation first.. wah, waiting for HIM n keeping options open.. sounds like 2 timing LOL.. u waiting for him... wat if omeone after u for few mths, den tat old HIM fall for u.. wat will happen?

hehe.. i guess we both are quite open, dun wan hide anything from each other (who started such open-minded toks 1 har?), n simply share our lives.. so, lotsa things to tok.. it's almost like.. toking on e-hp daily siazz.. LOL speaking abt this.. i was thinking, who are the type of ppl.. who will keep in contact.. tok everyday 1 har?

Sweet? maybe next tiem... i feed u some vinegar haha... *wink* ya loh.. adam is a turn on... but.. is the scenes, delibrately to spur viewership?? as for IRC guy.. well, some ppl still have the find-bf mentality inside.. esp when the person gave a HOT PIC LOL...

ur blog... somehow, if gays have a ger who is on good talking terms.. good frnship, we tend to prefer such gers if we were to turn str8... mi 2.. jus tat e gd frn.. sometimes overbearing n she wanna TALL GUY.. otherwise... LOL

when u r alone, u tend to run wild with thoughts.. but not really bad thign mah.. at least can think n plan for urself.. reflect on how u been.. n did u do thign right.. if u always occupied with stuff, u dun have time for such self-discovery :)

hehe.. gd bf, oso need someone who know how to appreciate... if both hold diff belief.. like wat ur pearl ger say, den the "gd" dun apply liao.. err.. all along, u n Sam(uel) are ok 1 mah... how come suddenly.. so big issue? frnship? love? work? usually due to frn/love den will cry...wat i can think of saying now is, 1 cant love to order... if 1 party dun feel a thing, either buck up, or give up...

not meeting anyone? incl ur wkend kakis?? hehe/./. mi.. tues - thur wanna watch Ch U 9.15pm. fri, need last min prep for super star ;) - provided i find the letter...

2 comments:

[ - 雯'§ - ] said...

Quoted :
" ur blog... somehow, if gays have a ger who is on good talking terms.. good frnship, we tend to prefer such gers if we were to turn str8... mi 2.. jus tat e gd frn.. sometimes overbearing n she wanna TALL GUY.. otherwise... LOL "


This betta not be mi .. though i tink it is and if it is :
Hey wht u Mean by me being OVERBEARING ~!!!!
I mean the coursemates n guys i knw nowadays are usually TALLER THAN i AM .. and they even refer guys who are shorter than 170cm are SHORT ... SO Yah tht requirement is a understatement one le ... so =p

W79 said...

hehe... yah lah. I am addicted although I am still not sure if I am addicted to the blog entry or it's owner. haha...

I do realise that we can talk cock and erotic and the feeling is nice loh. I mean in a way, I always look forward to leave comments in ur blog and to chat with u abt ur posts. Wonder if we would still be so close when we get to meet up. Haiz...

According to the tarot cards reading, both of us need a lot of time and effort so it does not mean that he's the one for me. Afterall, all ltr need efforts wat. Yah... U pass the audition with flying colours and u r in the finals liao. haha... As for me, I think I have yet to receive the interview notice from u... *sobsob*

My blog is waiting for the correct person to fix for me??? and I am to offer myself to him in return??? mm... but I only remember thinking of asking u to help me fix it. Does it means that u want me to offer myself to u??? hehe....

Sound so commercial and fake when u mention abt fantastic PR skills. I am a bit hurt now... haha... I do admit that I tend to use words like "dear" or "sweet" sometimes. U r having a guessing game with me? To guess what and if guess correctly, got prizes? I am not a gd jogger lah and if I know u r going after me, I would slow down to let u catch up. haha... Did I mention abt hubby and wife??? oh ok, then who's the hubby and who's the wife? haha...

U mean u dun know what thing I am refering to when I wrote rubbing something more private??? hehe... u go guess loh...

I do agree that sometimes the msgs exchange btw us can get a bit too high but u r giving out too much info of what would happen when u get high liao? If this carries on, I think we can have cyber sex liao loh. haha... Waiting for HIM and keeping options open means that I am still HIS until someone goes along. If someone is able to touch me when he's after me, why would I still go back to HIM? Haiz... if he dun treasure me now, he would lose me in the future ba... All I need is someone that's nice to me... Just want the feeling of being loved ba...

Come to think abt it, u r the only one I get to chat with daily and I do admit that our entries can be so long. I am glad that we dun have each other's hp number yet or I would not be able to stop sending sms to u or calling u up to chat. Maybe u would find me a nusiance then. haha...

wow... u going to feed me vinegar? I only "eat vinegar" when u r paying more attention to others loh. hehe... I dun like to run wild with thoughts when I am alone. I prefer to act wild in bed when I am with u. haha... A pity I am usually alone most of the time...

No lah, I dun think that I make a gd bf. Pearlyn is just nice to say such sweet things abt me. I think I am a devil in and out of bed. haha... Dear, if u notice, I have 2 friends. One named Samuel, the other named Sam. (refer to the links in my blog) Both are close friends to me lah. Sam loves to bully me most of the time and yah... I think he's over my limits liao, as in pushing his luck too far... Vir and some of my friends also feel that he's not worth my friendship. Nvm lah, I guess not everyone can be so close to me like u. hehe...

I shd meet up the gang to go sun-tanning at Sentosa this Sat although I dun understand why I never manage to get a nice tan. Haiz... I mentioned that I m free on tue and thur, but u have to stay at home to watch Ch U. This only means 2 things. Either u r hinting to me that u r not free to meet me up or u r hinting me to go ur hse, lay on ur lap and watch Tv together. hehe... wonder which hint u r thinking of...

Praying hard for u that u would find the letter and better start more practising on the song for super star. I am sure u would be able to make it to the finals and yah... must inform me of the audition, so I can go there and peep at u from a corner. hehe...