Monday, April 18, 2005

replying to blog first..

aiyo, if u wan go swim, plan better lah.. um.. shld i b envious/jealous as u always seme so occupied, while i always coop up at home LOL.. dun worry, joking oni..:) I was actually luffing at the green lite part :D oe oei... why drag mi into picture?? i guess.. i jus realise all ur frns' names mentioed in ur blog, have a blog of their own.. under links... ya loh.. those gym ppl sure show off ur toned bodies.. sighzz.. mi no such chance..

i thik u not happy suddenly.. cos of the "true love" comment loh.. someone broke off, n found new bf in 2 wks.. well u need to understand, finding ppl who u have a crush is easy... but making it last is hard. esp when guys are so prone to sex. there is true love, i believe. but depends if got the fate to find it. somehow, short term love is like.. finding frns... u see a new frn, tok to him, but sooner or later will lose contact. guess this is jus part n parcel of life.. jus tat, for ppl wif quality, it's easier for them to find PARTIME bf...

i'm quite used to it oredi.. until the point... i dun intend to search or look for bf.. when the guy appears, i guess things will jus happen... but i dunno how it will .. cos as u realise, i mostly stay home.. din meet new ppl.. but hor, u 2 serious lia lei!! wna ppl b happy at risk of ur life??!! where got so serious??

=============

wat is :$? sometimes hor, i really dunno how to lie... in such way it's to join in the fun, not serious sounding, but still pass on the msg i wanna convey... hehe.. i din miss a lot.. cos i used to reading ur comments oni the nex work day.. i'll try not to tink too much.. but bobian.. over 2 years, i change 4 jobs liao.. including some not mentioned in resume... i like to see it in "i worked in diff places before. i knwo how each company deploy their IT".. but bosses dun see this way.. more like job hopper... sianzz.. i wonder... is it my way of working or my personality?

oh ya.. i tink in fridae, i'll return hearts after MN.. when i am reduced back to rags n bones.. will ppl read the reply? cos this line, is meant for all to know..

haah.. i write those erotic stuff.. u dun need to so keen to reply mah... LOL.. hehe.. u sound so keen to own my body like dat.. ;) hehe.. if u come over, ur buddies will miss u.. n even think u got someone in ur heart liao.. hehe.. den i'll be the one to cause u loss of chances lei... shower boi? y not massage boy? those housecall type.. package type..

in fact, i know of a person 40+ who supposed to b partime for massage.. aroma msg. but we simply dun click. after a few rounds of msg'ing/bickering, i stop msg'ing him totoally..

umm.. if u read the links on my blog, u shdl see wat i referring.. alright.. rosebud mean.. 1: the bud of a rose 2: (a literary reference to) a pretty young girl. tat why.. :) yupz, i'm innocent as a white paper :D err.. not linking u to my ex.. but mroe to.. saying wat my ex actually mean when tat line was used.

wah liao... dun use sweet, den wrote so many good thigns abt mi?? hehe.. how applicable are they? LOL... so... how many ppl have u did cum c'trol on?? haha.. dun ans if 2 paiseh :) somehow, controllling is not wat everyone like... although it prolong a session, n increase excitement..

hehe.. dun b mad mah... 33$ guy said "sweet". so wat? it's oni a casual remark... if someone who u know said the same thing,u'll feel better... but for mi ,sweet is merely a general word for nice... jus like.. "how are u" will normally get mi saying "ok loh" even though something's ahppening to mi... prefer personal touches... (NO PUN). damn popular? how do u judge tat?

ur other coments.. well, jus tat.. ok, if u always been doign ur work... no words from anyone, u will feel nothing. but afte 1 mth, senior told mi abt my work.. saying abt mi.. although she commented i dun need to keep asking, n showmore confidence in my ans... somehow.. duno... godo pay yes... but to wat level? if helpdesk, dun think much diff.. if others.. sometimes, i feel tat, other jobs.. diff scope... from IT helpdesk, may even offer better pay.. sgizz... but tat sounds an even low level job..

1 comment:

W79 said...

Dun be jealous that I am so occupied loh cos there are times when I am totally lonely too. Times that I just hope to hug someone, or maybe anyone. Just a nice hug to know that I have someone by my side. Haiz... Stop complaining and dun mostly stay at home loh. Come out and meet more pple lah. U can always attend the coffee outing under Member's Lounge or go clubbing loh. Sure got pple cruise u and ask for ur number. That would boast up ur confidence and then maybe something gd would happen. I am not too serious lah, I mean if I m given a choice of my life and others' happiness, I would choose others' happiness. Dun really think my life is worth that much anyway. hehe...

:$ is the icon for *shy face* in msn lah. ok lah, I get the idea that u dun miss me at all... haiz... Do try to stay in a job for at least a year and more or pple are bound to have the idea of u being a job hopper. Be gd lah.

Wow, now u make it sound as if I am hitting on u. Said until I so keen to own ur body but then again, I dun think I mind. hehe... If u r more impt, then I think my buddies would understand why I choose to spend more time with u loh. haha... Shower boi is ok for me cos I did learn that last time from a shower boi, as in which part of the guy to start showering first, where to apply the soap and how much pressure to apply on the body. Best part is how to turn the guy on during shower and hope for tips. haha... Too bad I dun have a gd body to become a shower boi or I would consider that as a part-time job.

Well, I think that u r gd so I write that u r ultra nice loh since u banned me from using sweet liao. Maybe I can use that word when I get to lick u one day. Can say that u taste sweet, rite? haha... Tried cum ctrl on 8 guys b4 and yah... some of them like it at first. As for the rest that dun like it at first, they were begging for it the 2nd time. hehe... U prefer personal touches? ok loh, I hold ur hands when I meet u up. Is that personal touches enough for u or u prefer me holding on to something more personal? haha...

I just hope that u manage to stay in a job that u like. I mean no matter where u work in, there's always PR problems. There would be pple who dun like the way u work. There would be pple that u can't stand their way of working. Such is the way of life. Some boss prefer staffs that ask questions cos it shows that they are thinking of the problem. Some boss prefer staffs that dun ask anything at all cos it would mean the staffs can work indepently. Different style of working lah... If u can't take it, or feel that their working style is different from urs, it would be better to change another job loh. Huggies lah...