Monday, April 11, 2005

i got up early.. returning hearts in fridae, n missed the bus... faield to see that guy.. somehow my supervisor is pretty good in words.. always encouraging us, and tryingt o let us see the good side of ourselves.. but i knwo myself better :)

somehwo, i do seem to be quite good in spotting artistes... spotted koh chieng mun, and 1 old actress.. of tcs 8.. umm.. have not been reading my notes a while.. and doing the pracs... oh ya, this wk.. may go irc to find ppl.. nothig else tat i can think of to say..

think think think, finally.. know wat else.. heh.. maybe i used to writing longer blog.. quite strange if write such short 1.. actually, i still long to gob ack family there live.. at least got the mood there.. but the only codition is, i still want my privacy... alright... reply comments liao..

======================

eheh.. i thot u'll say.. "how come write so formal a letter?" ahha.. i only registered, haven even went audition.. so fast tok abt supporting mi there?? haha.. u saw my site pix, but not my recent pix.. how u know i din change? but.. so wat if u feel u not good enuff? u oni supporting mi.. unless u gonna identify urself, how i know which is u? aiyozz.. i oni replied u a qn, den u withdrew ur coments abt mi sad?

i will write my mood here.. depending on ur understanding of my writing style, or how intense u are in following up, u shld b able to gues my mood.. i.. honry... bit lah, dunno y... can JO so many times LOL.. wah, u oso so openly, let ppl know (esp if ur visitors see ur entry here) ur JO freq?? but twice.. morning n night?

ur blog... wat's ur diet? dun over do ur dieting.. u oftne say... u no quality yet.. but ur msn muz write s n a.. wat's Free? u mean time for fun? these period.. i usually... dun care if tat someone could be the One for mi... i take it as it goes.. no longer pining so much hopes for a potential.. if got fate, anything will happen.. "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it." issit???

haha.. jus now went aunt house.. over there, as usual, treated mi dinner... den when i got home ,i.. took dinner again.. LOL.. abt 710 at aunt, abt 1030 at family :) envious?

1 comment:

W79 said...

ok, i say it now. How come u write so formal a letter to me? haha... of course, must go and support u lah cos I know u can make it mah. Never know that horny can be considered as a mood, then we must be having the same mood most of the time. haha... I got the mood in the morning when I bath and the mood come again b4 I turn in 4 the nite.

I am working on a new diet now so shd be better after some time, and from the way u write, r u asking me for fun??? haha... I dun mind loh. haha...