Friday, April 01, 2005

err.. i forgot wat i said...but i dun think i wrote tat u din visit my blog rite?? more to... puzzling.. as it seem like, if i dun comment or reply u, u never reply mi in my blog oso.. hey did i miss u?!? i know u dun mind, cos u close wif them.. but.. to mi, hanging out wif COUPLES is kinda.. making a single sad.. as u cant enjoy the love they are sharing..

it's tuff if he wnna str8 jus for his parents.. tp carry on family line? or get marry? ehhe.. dun really get the diff btwn IQ n EQ :) ya, good to have own stand, but telling them off in public is like... shouting right in public abt those things.. they may not lik eit..

for someone u like, u need to learn to let go n wish him happinesss.. the hopes of being wif him may go after soem time.. esp when u manage to find you true love.. or after u get over him..wah liao, y so formal n thank mi?? umm, who else u wanna chat wif??

if mov tix really gonna rise.. i gonna stick to downloads, and vcd...can watch, can keep can rewatch..
i jus heard from mtv asia, ur ah sang's loneliness is singing is popular..

1 comment:

W79 said...

ok lah... my apologies to u... U dun miss me at all, k? haha... and do u really want me to comment anything if the post in ur blog is not for me. I mean I would reply if ur blog entry reveal u being upset or u need some words of encouragement... or sometimes I simply dun know what to say loh... I alrdy told them over the phone, over e-mail and they just dun learn. I guess making it public would shut them out totally. Movie tickets are really going up. Haiz... and yah... sad songs are 4ever popular... No comments on my new blog song?