Tuesday, April 05, 2005

well, east u knwo... sometimes, .. or esp in aj life... or perhaps not, i'm not sure,. i dun have tat many str8 frns.. other than class mates..... i mean, when a reln ends, a frnship may end too.. i was thinking why all along.. i geuss.. it's 'cos they are keen on u as bf at first.. they dun start off from a group of frns.. as such, when r both are keen, u go out n enjoy time.. but, wehn thigns go haywire... there is no more pt f going out anymore.. as the feel is not there.. as frns? oni if both parties appreciate the deep understanding of each other, n can take it tat, they are now frns..

some ppl, thnk they not bf liao, why bother to still go out.. frns? I have a group liao.. why shld i need antoher 1, when we cant b "together"? few yrs back, from irc, i met someone who was keen on mi.. i can oni take him as frn, he wanna mi as bf.. he told mi tat cannot b frns, oni bf.. cos he looking for 1...

tat sms... he intended for gf or jus a frn? how come he angry he send wrong ppl? n well, all ur suitors... wow, u sound so hot siazz.. but all u turned down... hehe,... dunno if i'm lukcy or un, cos i dun have to face such "many suitor" thing... esp nowadays, when i';m pretty quiet n loner.. at work ,can go lunch myself.. but i choose to wait for colleagues.. after work, i usually.. go home.. wanna go out walk walk.. but studies stress still there.. or maybe, i 2.. lazy or proud to go sms ppl on my hp to meet n kaikai...

sighzz.. right now, the weather so cold... the water so icy.. din wanna bathe... jus splash water, or shampoo oni... guess tat all for now...

1 comment:

W79 said...

I dun know lah. I want to be friends but yah... everyone got to adjust back the feelings first. Haiz...

He was angry that he send the sms to me cos he meant to send it to one of his flings ba. I dun know lah... I am not hot lah. I dun have a nice bod or face or whatever. Maybe I have the skills lah. haha... or maybe they find me a nice guy ba. Sigh...

Sometimes, I find ur entry sadder than me. Dun ask me why but u r so much into being lonely at times. Too much free time to think of such things liao lah...