Tuesday, April 26, 2005

strange.. last night, after supper n blogging, i slept at 1+.. forgot if i JO'ed. den i woke at 5+ and den 6am for work. i din feel tired. was quite awake though. at office meeting, sup told mi, i will start to troubleshoot hands on tis wk.. hehe.. hope it's good news :)

some day, samuel had come again.. he still having flu.. so, was quite.. packed up ;) this time, he told us.. the user's Id dun mean their YOB.. LOL.. we know tat... n i replied "dun worry, we are intelligent ;)" den today.. he came in, my jnr colleague asked if he's free, he replied "no lah, how cna i be free? I'm expensive" den i replied "how much?"

den my whole office broke into laughter!! mi too.. was aboutt o pick a call, but almost cant control my laughter. oh well, bought MC's cd.. heard got 2 version. 1 is wif poster 20.9, 1 is w/o. 18.9. the sales asst told mi, most ppl buy 18.9 1, cos the poster is jus notepad size.. nothing great. now listening.. not bad.. although forum say her Charmbracelet is better...

den at family, i managed to get the PC connected to BB. aafter some twistig here n there.. haha... well, my It knowledge is for worth nothing 1 loh!! :D

nothign else to say liao...

================

wah liao.. those tall guys.. of cos will say 1.7 is short. they dun understand the plight of us!!

==============

wondering wat happened to tat guy... sick? din go work? ehhe.. my turn to feel strange.. not to get ur comments on my blog.. n no entry on ur blog on wkdays... hehe.. sometimes, ppl only feel the loss of something when they are unable to find it.. guess i can sleep early :P

2 comments:

[ - 雯'§ - ] said...

Quoted :
================

wah liao.. those tall guys.. of cos will say 1.7 is short. they dun understand the plight of us!!

==============


Thus u cant blame mi on wanting oni tall guys , coz they wht surrounds mi .. and therefore of course my choice would be oni for "tall guys" le ~!!!

W79 said...

... why would u like to blog down if u had JO or not? Sound so strange unless u r hinting that u have to do it most of the time alone and u need a partner badly to help u out. haha...

Dear, u start to miss me liao? haha... I would blog abt what happened on Tuesday so u can go and find out the truth. hehe... Frankly speaking, I have a strange feeling when I read ur post. Sound as if we start to miss each other when we dun get to chat at all. Maybe I do have feelings for u now ba, I dun know... and I dun want to know... Scared to be hurt...

I do notice that most of ur blog entry are meant for me cos ur entries tend to be shorter if u r not replying to me. Really thanks for paying so much attention to me. I really appreciate it. Muackz...