Saturday, April 16, 2005

jus watched guess 3. f4 comment tat... good looking ppl dun change hair color.. well, kinda true.. but fashion wise.. why not? n i color hair.. other than fashion is to cover my grey hair.. sighzz..

ehhe.. i think my practice in writing diary now.. is write my own blog.. den chat wif u.. n maybe read n comment on ur blog.. wah.. almost like.. daily routine oso.. kauzz.. am i really so into u? :P

ya, i in IT support.. damn.. stuck here.. hope can divert to other area when grad. but, my PR i not referringt o wif users.. more to colelagues.. creating rapport wif them.. ya, shld not waste much time in doing outta work scope thigns, but not tat busy mah.. tat time.. sometimes hor, i feel tat, my personality n character.. make it hard to start anew at jobs... cos i kinda have my own style n prefer it.. may be better to work on my own.. b own boss...

wah liao, u so selfish.. all by urself.. cant share siazz.. err.. i bored over wkend when u din comment?? LOL... haha.. we kinda going into erotic hcat these days siazz..wat started it?? clean my house? u know i stay alone in rented room? err.. wah, by saying this line, i think many ppl... some ppl lah, may b surprised.. hehe.. will u clean the owner of the room oso? :P :P

hehe.. every1 oso like to touch well maintained bodies... if u wanna lemme molest a GOOD n TONED body, haha.. i dun mind, and it ur honour hahah LOL... *blush* Rimming is the use of tongue on the rosebud? dun sound good lei hahah.. *act innocent* suppress mi?? gosh.. .which direction are we heading now actually?? i oso confused liao.. starting from normal plain greeting lines, till this stage haha.. keep hands off mi? my ex once said, he see guys, he wont touch them. will use mouth n tongue instead...

"sweet" of mi? err... such good words of english, i not really used to.. cos they sound sickening to mi.. prefer the genral n proper type.. kind, nice, wonderful.. etc. cum control? wah!!! u tried M&S b4 ah?? hehe.. i feel so much in danger siazz LOL.. wat darign pte facts u mean? i oso got reg stylist now.. js now, during my last visit, i got a male shampoo staff to massage mi.. ahha.. hope my next visit can stil lget him.. stylist is those mother type 1.. she is the creative director... so knows abt color n styling.. can say, until now, watever she suggest, i can accept.. cos she know mi :)

i rmb, got 1 time, ya during the past yrs when i trying to find a guy to cut my hair, i went all the way to east side of singapore. the charge is 33$ siazz.. but my side here oni $20+. tat$33 stylist came back from taiwan training... he is soft guy.. n say it's sweet of mi to go to him, when my place is oni $20+. i told him, i went back cos his skills.. bullshit, yes. but.. i was actually hoping he can lower his cost.. too bad he dun wan..

i dun really believe in praying for others.. but well, jus go ahead loh.. wonder if shld go irc tmr.. or soemthign.. sighzz.. stomach growling now..

ur blog say sgboy.. ur frns so damn popular in sgboy???

2 comments:

W79 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
W79 said...

wow, such a long entry for me. hehe... got to take some time to reply liao. Got miss me alot since I am away on the weekends? haha... How I know if u r really so into me? :$

Working is always like that lah. No matter what u do, there are always problems so yah... dun think too much and stress urself up lah...

We going to erotic chat nowadays cos u must let out too much info loh.... like how many times u JO or what u do at group party. hehe... I dun mind going over to clean ur house with u, at least it would keep u occupied over the weekends and yah so u wouldn't miss me over the weekends as well. haha... Does the owner of the room needs cleaning? What kind of cleaning? U expecting me to be shower boi for u? haha...

Rimming dun sound gd to u??? oh ok... I wonder why. haha... Dun act innocent lah, I thought u r alrdy innocent liao. hehe... Are u trying to tell me that I am like ur ex as in I would really keep my hands off u and use mouth and tongue instead. Dun want lah... I prefer using all of them on u. haha...

ok, Kevin is not sweet. He's ultra nice, kind and the most wonderful guy I ever know. hehe... Better??? I dun need M&S for cum control lah... as in I dun tie them up. I just can tell when he's abt to cum, so I stop the blowjob immediately and continue abt a while. Sort of keeping him hard for an hour or more in my mouth but never too close to let him cum. Always get scolded when I do it. haha....

wah lau... ur that $33 stylist also said that u r sweet loh. He can said it and I can't. So unfair loh...

Some of my friends are damn popular in sgboy especially the Sam that I am sending off at the airport tml. haha...