Thursday, April 07, 2005

wat's SNAG mean? u 2nd person to call mi tat.. but it wat? err.. think 2 much abt?
err.. u haven heard my singing.. n got confiden?? wah liao.. wanna encourage mi oso dun need to say untl like tat mah.. sighzz.. dun wan suan u...
so tat guy is aj oso? or msg u wrongly? but he threw temper at u meh??
i sadder than u? ahah.. cant meh? muz entries always b happy n cheerful? depend on mood mah.. n the happenings fo teh day.. well, at times, ppl need to be alone.. right now, i'm trying to build my frns list again.. so,at times gotta b alone.. as i dun wan so despo, to keep asking ppl out.. js take it slowly n steadily...

as for ur blog.. yes, always better to be loved than love someone... ur family cares n tend to ur all needs. u felt love n thus happy. but if u were to love someoen, care for him, but he dun reciprocate, will u b happy still? for mi, if he's happy, i'm too. he dun need to say a thign, as long he is happy, i'm happy for him too.

r u willing to really wait for him? yes, he rejected u once. but, at times, perseverance can pay off... if u think u still want him, n u got time, u can always give him another chance.. wait for a while more.. if he stil dun aceept u, i guess, u can look upon him as some frn who u care a lot.. but not BF.

at teh receiving end of happines, it's always a good thing. how does he wanna give u happiness? by siding wif u in everything? by loving n showering u wif concern? by gifts?

why are u indecisive abt him? why are u not accepting him? if u feel tat u are happy wif him, i guess thigns are fine. if u feel tat udun feel a thign for him, calm down n thnk it over... u are now in ur crush's position :)

1 comment:

W79 said...

Being a loyal fan of urs, I tend to feel so uneasy now if I dun post a comment everyday in ur blog. SNAG stands for what? New Age Sensitive Guy? then it shd be NASG loh...

I had not have heard ur singing but I did read ur blog entries and there are times that u mention someone praising u of ur singing loh so I didn't anyhow say loh. Lucky u never suan me.

Dun want to talk abt that guy anymore. He always get me confused and I am used to him throwing temper at me liao.

I never expect u to be sadder than me when u r always complaining that I have sad blog songs. haha...

Love and being loved is all part of the ltr and yah... Guess I am just thinking if I shd accept his love or wait for the person that I wanted. Haiz... I am confused.