Thursday, March 31, 2005

back from work.. suddenly.. seem like duno wat to write.. was late for work.. as woke up late.. at work, felt tat my ex-colleague.. now my sup.. a bit shun mi... like dun wan make my life easy like dat.. is tat training mi up? duno.. den supposed to mit a frn to pass CD, but wah liao, by the time he get here.. so late liao..

den landlord msg mi... he cancel his pacnet, now using maxonline.. err.. ok.. den took bus home.. but was.. still not ready to study... mood losing control when i start to read my notes.. i guess ir eally feeling the stress to study n prepare for exam with this thick notes. really felt bad.. n cant even finish a line properly..

ok, family not cooking.. ate dinner.. n had wanna make myself fuller... but.. later guess no need.. cos the drink made mi quite ok.. but right now, i feel hungry.. but.. if i really everyday eat so much.. how long can my money last?

got home, i realised the network cable was unplugged... everything gone.. net.. i quickly... ok, i was stunned... quickly.. wanna msg frns.. if they got wireless card to lend anot... cos not sure if i can connect to the maxonline.. den i tried.. pushed my PC here there.. and.. hehe.. connected (feeling hungry.. no mood to be happy) now my pc is at door, facing the window... n shifted my things around too..

later, went to check the windows.. wah, opposite block can see wat's on my PC siazz!!

had wanna... upload some pix to my site... my own pic.. but shifted PC till no time.. but i guess.. i'll upload a text image first.. to let ppl know abt my... concerns for it.. btu still wondering how i shld... control the access..

No comments: