Monday, March 07, 2005

whole day.. startin from morning.. been wondering wat can i write here... has it become a habit of mine... to write every day? time will tell.. hope i dun jus write any rubbish.. but write those tat affect mi.. n those i wnana share...

jus wondering.. am i losing my life? not as in soul flying off... but my life is pertty quiet... no movies.. focussing hard on studies... no going out.. my hp is still "kept". n no 1 bothered to call mi...

dunno... my new job is starting in town area.. (hope i never put my work location here... i dun wanna b spotted!!) hopefully, by then i cna lead a new life..

1 comment:

Aha Rw said...

hye been alway since we meet... not really sure whether you are happy or sad at the moment... wishing you the best in everything...

da_rone
aaron