Tuesday, March 29, 2005

once again.. kinda find it hard to remember all the things tat i wanna say here.. din even have the time to do the thigns i usually do.. even though i "promise" myself to do it the next day.. like reading frns' blogs, doing the t630 themes, uploading personal pix, some more...

had them in mind, but simply... no motivation to do it.. not no heart, but more to.. perhaps sianz wif life, giving up... but not losing it totally.. need to find back the passion oncea gain.. din even touch my notes for a week.

altright, i recall bits and pieces of my memory..

last night, my close frn.. (had wanna write some mean desc of him.. but.. oh well, we are miles apart... why shld i write tat? ) called mi up.. he was facing some emotional... issues.. homesick, problem wif life, work, studies.. n being alone there, nowhere to go, no net or nothing. he can't even b online to tok to mi..

but.. being someone in a foreign land, i am unable to help him much.. can oni try my best to find my aunt's contact details... i kinda felt his.. loneliness.. thus i think i'll check on the best IDD card for Oz.. and perhaps call my Oz frns to catch up...

den.. my sole not itchy luiao.. but my skin still a bit lei.. n clothes sitll not ironed.. maybe i 2 honry, every night, i usually sleep topleess.. but now, i sleep in briefs.. but these days, even qworse, strip naked, wif lights off... making myself hard...

jus now watchign channel u.. got a scene... the mum was reunited wif her daughter.. somehwo i felt her happiness.. like finally finding her loved one again.. i dunno... tat time i thot it's bcos i still want to be wif my family, enjoy family time... but now, i wonder if i yearn for love.. bbr love..

over the wkend, wif loads of activity, i enjoyed wkend a lot.. but wif the start of a new week, i'm getting.. a bit back into my dull life... i still look forward to going out wif frns, but i dun wan waste much $$ going out.. taking expensive meals.. wanna take time to study for java (stress)

tat's all for now...

1 comment:

[ - 雯'§ - ] said...

well u can ask him to call mi to go out and sorts mah

now holiday week break . should go out and enjox one ..

anyway u knw mi begones are begones, so if he wan, ask him to contact mi lor ..

i knw how it feels being alone here, but this is wht we have to go through .. even u give him ur aunt num do u tink he will impose on ur relative ? dun tink so lor

no matter wht, give him my contact .. see whether he wan or nt lor .. tht is the thing i can offer ... =>