Sunday, March 27, 2005

umm.. guess i'm fine now... know wat caused my stress, and fighting it... keeping myself sane..

ok.. few thigns... friday din update my blog... ok.. den... right now, i seem ot have skin irritation for sunburnt skins.. been... feeling itchy for my skin.. arms, n back.. liaozz.. jus kept my laundry but lazy to tidy up...

ukm... kinda forgot wat i wanna say.. once again... i think i'm used to writing it as i think of it, insterad of sumamrising..

umm, some pics.. i saw it... hehe.. i guess i realise why i never put my face with my body... naked body... cos... i saw from the picture, my bods pretty ok.. attrractive n luring. but the face... does not match the bods. when i saw the pic, i even felt... how i wish i can replace the face with some better pics...

got home from the party, took bath, n rushed to play vball. but.. the crowd.. originally thot will b abt 4-5 frns' frnly vbally game. but turned out to be 8 guys oredi knowing n playing vball well, n playing to tone up their skills.. as ppl looking for fun, no chance to join in at all.. wasted trip, yes i agree...

my frn volunteered to coach mi.. but ended up he kena left out from the game.. wah liaozz... gosh.. skin damn itchy!

(twinkle twinkle little stars...****************)

personal reply to the reg IT idiot again :P everyone, pls close ur eyes and read on...

since when were u into debts???!?!? caused by wat?? by who?!?! i kinda know how it feel to be in debt.. although i never been in such seriosu debts, right now, i'm scrimping n saving for my studies.. tat y i so STRESSED!!!... i kinda understand how bad it is.. sianzz.. why muz life b so TUFF...

counsellor... full tiem or partime? "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away"... duno wat it mean..at first sounds like.. impt things tat we do... den.. somehow "love can mean so much to anyone out there in the world" seem to mean.. love?? by who is making us breathe to be alive?? err...

yup.. usually... the first impression counts.. the one who u like usually is the one who u sexaully attracted to.. but as u know him better, it's the person u have to like.. ehe.. there is 1 guy who i like for sex, but cant b frns.. haha so now, i try to look forward to frns, instead of sex in mind.. but when i see fat ppl standing in front of mi, i still get bad impression.. heh..

umm 3 dates? for mi, MAYBE 1... n i dun blif in kissing... sghzz/... the stereotype made men so unable to cry... but i blif men have their vulnerable moemnts 2.. have the rights to cry.. but usually not in front of their loved ones, as always wan to look tuff, in order to give them security n protection.. dun wan look weakling...

umm, i dun think i replied ur... earlier posts...

did u delete a post? i rmb there was 1 abt... err.. ehhe,.. i think i mized up.. looking at ur comments on my blog.. wait.. ok...

yup, i'm used to it.. slow response in the wkend.. u dun update in wkend 1 oso mah :) hehe.. maybe 2 much fanciful stuff on ur site, tat u neglected the comments :P umm.. haha.. like a cyberdate like dat... tell mi ur stats? hehe.. ahah... meet mi after gym?? den i drool over u n paiseh myself... gosh... LOL ..

err, i thin i wrote b4.. tat someone from my poly days told mi.. "after making use of frn, den jus hang up ah?".. i felt tat was bad.. yes, frn need u.. but see if that's making use, or catching up. err.. got 1 bad eg... 1 guy from sgboy. he contact mi via msn.. he always ask mi IT qns.. but he never treat mi as frns.. always online to ask, den after answering, he offline.

i told one time, msn is for keeping touch wif frns, not to b helpline. if he wan, b frns, n i can guide him. but dun like it when, i'm a HELPLINE to him.. he din msg mi since.

den, antoher person.. supposed to be my 2nd master, but... our reln.. to mi jus.. got loose... he did tell mi his prob.. but, same... i not here ot be hotline.. if u wnana mi help, fine.. but can tell mi abt urself? update mi on happenings? dun jus ask mi for help.. den disappear?

conclusion. i dun mind ppl calling mi oni when they need help.. sometimes, business (desc... not noun haha) can kill frnship, but from wat frn told mi, we can still at least tok n find out more.. instead of hanging up jus when we get wat we need..

miss my posts? den come onlien from home loh ;) wah u ah.. fancy using my blog as our chatroom.. :D

1 comment:

W79 said...

hihi, so nice to be back in office 2day and I can chat with u again. Wish to be online when I reach home too but my com is spolit and I am too broke at this point of time to see to the repairs. Now, I got to answer ur questions one by one and u had so much questions for me loh. Dun wish to talk abt the debts issue since it's over liao. ^^ As to all the quotes u read from my blog and the thing abt 3 dates, it's all from the movie "Hitch" hehe... and u seem to have a thing against fat pple. haha.... Once I got my bod, I would meet u after gym and let u drool loh. Maybe would try to pay more attention to see if u get urself paiseh and pls dun wear black pants cos not obvious enough. haha... Well, I dun mind friends calling me up for a purpose cos I also find finding myself calling them up for a purpose. Trust me, we all call each other up for a reason. It's only a matter of how u start and end the call, that is impt. If u start off nicely and end with a smile, I would not mind helping u out and yah... being polite would help a lot in such situations. Using ur blog as a chatroom for u and me is so sweet loh... Huggies for being so concerned and nice to me...