Tuesday, March 29, 2005

damn it.. last night slept... was wanna sleep early.. .. err.. ok, correction, last night intended to torture myself by sleepin LATE.. den fell on bed at 2+.. n trying to JO hehe bue ended up sleeping.. den... oh yes, naked...

den i woke up n saw it's 716am. i 'm late!!! if i at previous work, i'll perhaps get urgent OFF.. but this new job.. i can't. so i went to prepare for wokring.. rinsed my mouth n wash my face.. n took the bus. hehe.. once on bus, i immediately laid my head tor est.. LOL.. so tired.. den din expect to be still on time siaz!! n there was a guy who sat beside mi siazz.. somehow i felt tat he could b PLU..

at work, cant focus on work much.. haha.. when i finally KO, i tookt he bus. haha.. got a cute tall guy.. he sitting in front of mi.. i was standing. den so qiao, the person alighting, so i took the seat.. i moved to brush my limbs wif his.. hehe.. he rejected.. den i think i reqlly too tired.. forgot mum not cooking..

got home, had wanna iron my cltohes.. but no tiem again.. ahha.. nvm.. shall sleep first... wah liao.. damn it!! my sole is itchy!!! n my body still itching n aching ...

No comments: