Thursday, March 31, 2005

seriously.. i din bother to finished teh love quotes.. to many.. read abt 4 den... browse the rest :) somehow, y u keep joining couples for outings? couple = 2.. if u joining 2 frns.. ok.. sounds nice.. but if u joining a couple.. of cos u will be lonely at times..at 9s, again.. u meetign couples... umm... well, although i dunno tat many couples, but meeting couples here/there.. i guess make u feel lonely even more.. right?

kids central got show to watch?? those 12 sms r from strangers, or from ppl u know? i dinno.. numbers pinned on walls really can be called by ppl haah.. why ur frn wanna b str8? cos sick of the meat life in aj? well, it's in both str8 n aj then. but in aj, men are sex animals and normally controlled by their urges.. if ur frn does not stand out in terms of looks, improve on the inside. inside is wat keep the attraction on, even after years down road.

put ppl to sleep?? wow, u hypnosist? LOL... oh ya, somehow... err.. control ur spendings lah.. if frns understand ur finance issues, they'll shld appreciate anythign u give them... as u still have the heart...

where did u get the quotes from? seem like.. u claim to have low IQ, but u able to decipher phrases pretty well.. hwo much u got for literature? wah, u critising ur frns in blog... hope they not offended... if u wnana reject, ask urself why.. wat will happen to u both.. den try to figure out a way tat will tell him properly, without spoiling the frnship... but if he jus cant accept it, den, u or him has to suffer. ur frn ..told u he keen on u?? although he confused?? ya loh, mi 2.. wan the person i love.. or loved, to be happy... n my frns to be living well too..

for mi, i dun mind doign thigns for someone who i like.. but know there will be no return in end.. perhaps not even a thank from him.. cos he dunno wat i did.. but to mi, as logn he happy, i'll be glad..

soehow.. i think i shld also.. put a link to ppl who linked to mi??

ok.. replying to ur comment... before i sleep.. now 2.12am
umm, ur PC spoilt, dun have IT frns to help u? wah, u hinting at mi for writing /asking too much? umm wa tu meant by black pants not obvious? ya... at times, frns do call for a purpose.. but when it's just for specific purpose like.. "hey, u know where can i buy vcd".. and once u ans, he say.. oh ok.. thanks.. n hang up.. umm, ya lame eg, but the point is here. he call jus to check some thign wif u n den hang up.. in the past, i may do such things.. but now, after enlightenment from frn, i know it's wrong.. so try to talk more to frns liao..

ya.. using MY blog as a email/chatroom is indeed unique LOL...

off to tat ger's blog...

1 comment:

W79 said...

Huggies... I never leave comments does not mean that I am not a loyal fan of ur blog loh. It's just that I dun want what to say for the previous post and so happy to know that u actually miss me... hehe... That couple friend of mine are very close to me and I dun really dun mind hanging out with them but yah... they do make me more lonely.I always watch cartoons from kids central. hehe... like the house of mouse, digimon and lido and stitch. My frn want to be str8 cos he dun want to disappoint his parents. Haiz... I can understand. Well, I learn a bit abt mind relaxation course so getting pple to relax and fall to slp peacefully is quite easy for me in a way. I really have low IQ loh but I got my high EQ to help me out in the understanding of things and those love quotes are more of a EQ type. haha... I dun really critise friends lah but they need to understand my stand as well. I hate pple forcing themselves on me. haha... It's so easy to say that I wish him happiness but yet it's so difficult for me to give up the hope of being with him. Life... A man shd always know his limits and work within it... Thanks so much for letting me use ur blog as a chatroom but pity only the 2 of us chatting. haha...