Saturday, March 05, 2005

is it my destiny? my fate? my life?

right now, my soon-2-b-ex company has the office pub.. i go every fridae to sing there.. got free ktv, free songs, free food... enjoy singing there... train up my courage n stage mood...

den... my frn is going over to oz.. for long... so i recorded my singing as a parting gift... heard how my voice sounds.. well, optimist view is it's unique. pessimist view is it's terrible.

den now, i moving over to new company... which i dun think got such good ktv area...

the recording made mi lose confi in my voice... i really duno if i will dare to sing at all liaozz... will sing secretly to myself.. but... ktv? 2nd thots... so, everything end up as though... i losing confi in singing, so no need for ktv anymore... conincidence?

No comments: