Tuesday, March 01, 2005

quite lucky, this morning, my sup ask mi go... ok.. last night, after knowing tat my course, need attend at least 4 days of class den will get the subsidy, i was thinking how i shld arrange for it... cos my coy dun wan lemme clear any leave at all.. wah liaozz..

was even thinking of clearing my OFF day, and perhaps even gonna take MC. i mean fake MC lah.. jus to go my classes... den i decided tat, i shld not b so obvious.. was really thinking hard.. how to juggle between lying n telling truth..

ly is to get MC.. take unpaid leave.. tell truth is tell boss abt my predicament.

finally i decided to tell truth... called sup last night, he was standing by his position as sup.. dun wan let mi take leave... i was disappointed, but i know he is talking from his POV.. i cant argue if he dun let mi go...

i was really thinking... i so bad luck siaz.. was so keen on my programming class.. den teh start date of my cos/job clash... n my company oso dun let mi clear my leave... now i may have to pay full amt for my course... can i sustain it? is it a punishment for mi? for not checking n verifying first.. at my age...

when i get home, i even asked the receptionist on email, if any alternate routes...

i went to sleep... oh ya,. now tat i livign alone, wah the space so BIG!!!! can even hear my own echo at times... ehhe,,,

wah liaozz.. sians.. so long din have hp yet.. so hard to meet up frns..

then this morning, my sup ask mi for chat.. hehe.. he agreed to let mi go course hahha....

but he did ask mi go find out exactly how many days leave i got.. in case i use too much... anyway, i can attend my java class, even the receptionist was haoppy for mi.. she called "kevin, i'm bla bla" i think she din say muhc, n i replied "i'llb e there tomorrow.. she was stunned for a sec, den "oh, that';s good!!" she sounds more excited than mi siazz!!!!!

jus now the coy taking over us.. came.. i think i am right to find a new job.. no point staying here.. it's a low-skilled job. no prospects here.. esp when the SLA can be neglected, no 1 cares...

1 comment:

W79 said...

Happy for u that u can go for ur course now. All the best to u and glad that u make the rite choice to change ur job.