Sunday, March 20, 2005

a bad start for sunday... got up, did my ironing, den went family for bfast. i was lying on bed, watching TV n reading my notes. a call came, my mum took it, den family began to make noise. abt 5 mins later, mum shouted "go oredi ah!". i was alarmed.

i den told her off tat she suddenly say go... din even give time to prepare.. she rebutted, din i hear her say we going off liao?

my mum has always been like tis.. ASSUMING tat we know wat she thinking n had in mind. later, on way to bfast, i dunno if i really stressed by studies or, affected by the incident jus now, i was quiet all teh way... i dun think i said more than 5 lines for the whol emorning, during bfast hour.

after bfast, reached family place, used the toilet, n jus went off silently...i was feeling sianzz at my family... as though i having a good life outside... damn it. i was in a good mood, or normal mood.. even joked when i jus reached family. den such thing had to take place..

No comments: