Wednesday, March 09, 2005

was toking to my 2nd master...

somehow... he once again asked mi.. or rather.. in my sense.. seeking my advice again.. i feel like.. everytime he initiated online chat, it'll be abt his probs.. needing advice from mi.. well, i know he trusts mi n my advice. tat y he ask mi.. but he seem like oni care for my advice.. we din ever chat abt other thigns.. dunno wat other thigns may include, but surely we got topic other than his issues n problems right??

yes, i do feel somethign for him.. but i dun thik.. n dun hope.. tat affect how i treating him.. although.. when he mentioned he controlling himself, i had wnana find out if it's fro mi.. but in end, it's stil for his bf... alright for mi... jus finding out truth.. does not hurt mi..

but i simply.. dun wan,, n dun like it when he treat mi oni as a helpline.. fancy calling or msg'ing mi oni when he need advice.. seem like dun bother to tok other things...

No comments: