Saturday, March 26, 2005

ok... i writing at same time.. but better to write a new entry...

heeh.. was wearing my new pants... those multi purpose jogging pants.. crumpled oso ok those types.. n.. haha.. was fantasizing i am those ... yoga master, who kena trapped in his own training room, ppl pinch his nipps n grab hsi groin.. hahah... almost wnana jo.. but stopped :)

next mornign, went home str8.. on way home.. i think cos i was wif my master, so, when i boarded train, 2 guys were feeling odd abt mi... form their behaviour n stares, i felt tat. the guy on my right is cute in a way... but nope nothing happened.. he was quite nervous inf act.

den later, i took bfast, n went home to prepare for swim liao.. but wah liao, the pool/.. so packed!!! hardly can find place to swim.. well, mostly guys there... den.. haha. got some strange feeling abt everyone.. as usual... but hor, haha.. when i first got to the pool, haha.. a boy was outside his dad bath cubicle. i went to toilet, he reminded his dad to lock room.. haha.. felt so funny..

i think i got slight sunburn... den went to haircut.. hehe.. for my first time, a msian... beng type guy, was washing my hair.. haha... he was pretty quiet... den, he was ordering lunch. i asked some qns.. n somehwo, tat broke the ice.. when i was coloring hair, he asked if it's too hot.. i asked him back "if hot leh?" he said "he tune down temp den" but i told him i joking oni.. he quite a guy tat.. i will want himt o wash my hair everytime LOL...

den... he was washing my hair after coloring... wha liao... i had such erotic thots.. i getting hardon... phew.. i thot of gers n the hardon went off :) den later, he was drying my hair for treatment, n once again i getting hardon.. his tocuhes i enjoy HAHAAH!!! he told mi i need to wait, wif a grin. i nodded...

i was wearing black berms.. he shld not have seent eh hard on... den i got his name, after the treatment... he styled my hair... n when done, he thanked mi.. n we smiled at each toher. den as i left my seat, we smiled again LOL... *HEHEHEZZ!*

den took my late lunc at 3pm. the ger there, took my order.. gave mi a huge proportion for my dishes. i asked for more rice.. she gave mi.. den told mi she din count teh extra rice.. haha.. i thanked her.. pretty lucky..

oh well, i'm such a big eater.. i think... if a person ever were to sponsor my meals.. i willingly b his... partner... slave, watever... cos now, i "struggling" to make both ends meet.. tat soemtimes, i sticka regular serving instead of a serve tat make mi real full... sighzz...

tat's all.. off to the party..

No comments: