Wednesday, March 23, 2005

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????

jus when i wanna write soemthing special, n use blogspot's function, my original text ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!11

dunno wat to write liaozz.... damn it.

==================

ok.. was replying to a cpmments... well, maybe it's unique, but it odd to mi...

does PR skils include protectingn ppl? maybe it's a nice version of it.. it sounds strange tat frns need to protect 1 another... i gues i prefer to use help.. protect is like.. frns often in danger... yes, frns shld trust. but i think depends how long u know them.. ???????????????. trust those who deserve it oni... i used to trust ppl.. really trust them... believe even... newly made frns won't do things to hurt mi... cos why would frns harm mi..

but nope.. it's not true...

poppers is ok lah, buying for the session, but oni u buy.. sounds like making use... butbuying popppers for the sessions, and joining the mass thing, is like.. i mean, jus for the joy of it... is like... wat i said earlier.. part of life vs part of sex..

hehe... yup, u got my attention now... hehe.. as a concerned... visitor/blogger/bugger/frn or watever.. :) but when ur PR skills progressed, i still surprised u din see the raising money thing as.. evil way...

umm.. our communication is unique.. but quite public LOL...

commenting on ur blog now... do u need LJ n this?? look veli mafan.. songs.. i prefer to use.. emotional to describe u.. sad person maybe more to depressed ppl.. u not exactly lonely.. u got frns wif u... more to cupid's arrow is still in the bow.. or the red string is still pretty loose :)

ya loh.. i hate making choice oso... hate choosing the wrong way,... 2 bad tat's how ppl learn in the hard way..

==================

the korean show on ch 8 finishing... the guy is fighting hard to save his ger.. who kena kidnapped. although i feel it's stupid of ...damn it, suddenly felt like weeping now.. thinking abt wat i wanna write... stupid of the guy to stay n fight on... but it's touching.. the ger begging the guy to flee, butthe guy perssited...

for mi, although i dun hope to have sucha destiny, but when it comes, i think i'll wanna save my boy at all costs.. if i ekan trapped, n boy saving mi, i'll use watever method i know to (sucking my nose.. to prevent myself from weeping) make him flee.. for his sake.

nobody ever want his beloved to be hurt... i even thot of this scene. we at a disco.. suddenly, a spot check. my boi is holding some things. seeing tat, i'll immediately command him to hand over it, n let mi handle it.. din think of wat will happen next.. but wld rather mi kena... anything... than let him be...

but... korean shows.. like mostly.. the ger can go to extremes wehn jealous.. the female lead will always b damn forgiving. both f/m leads will not know who the bad person is.. this story happen to my Pak yong ha oso...

done wif my blog... this time, more abt my thots n views.. cos maybe my life too boring to write abt... gdnite..

1 comment:

W79 said...

hehe... it's rather nice chatting with u in such a way and I actually see u as a pen-pal, maybe a public pen-pal. Trust me, I am very silly sometimes and yah... I never learn from my mistakes. I still trust pple easily and I had been cheated of make use of quite a few times liao... Dun really feel sad or what cos I always thought that I am doing something gd in helping pple out. hehe... Having a LJ was mainly for the increasing number of friends I have that are using LJ and LJ allow u to post some real cool quiz. I simply love the way that I can write so much in ur blog while u can't talk much in mine. haha... evil... I love sad songs cos the lyrics are always beautiful... A beautiful love story always come along with sadness...