Saturday, March 19, 2005

do i have anythign to write abt myself? cos... i wanna reply someone wif essay (haha, it seem like this is the way we comm right now, cos his page dun let mi write long replies!! seem like.. 85 char oni.. mi kisiao, went to calc the space allowed by copying n pasting "1...9" + 0 to make a multiple of 10 hahah..

oh ya, almost forgot.. these days.. after working, often need to do OT siazz.. until.. ok, come home liao, bathe n reply frums... till 11+ 12.. no time to do pracs at all.. n sleeping late, waking early.. make mi have eyebags oso.. den my first saturday, i wanna sleep LATE.. but still unable to.. woke before sunrise (like real), slept again.. den jus laid on bed.. resting my eyes... thinking n fantasizing... dun wanna get up yet..

thinking of thigns happening.. thinking abt my blogs.. den realised soem things.. a lot of my own thots... were previously in my old blog.. storing my umm.. knowledge, understanding bla bla watever shit.. i will keep tat, but for my others stuff inside, may delete.. cos .. dun see the pt. wil keep the "knowledgeable" side of mi on tat page ehhe..

will be updating tat side.. when i feel there's anything abt mi.. not relevant as a blog, but more to mi maturing n my deep thtos.. (hehe.. jus found a photo page site.. will be uploading soem pte pix there... wah liao, multi tasking.. when can i start my pracs?) haha.. now i forgot wat else i wanna say...

oh, ok, cos this morning, i again took some pix of myself.. looks quite nice.. but dun wan upload to anywhere.. decided to upload to net... in tim to come, may upload some music to share... but tat will have to wait.. as i still got my java to settle...

i guess i'll write a new blog for my essay... getting lengthy here..

No comments: