Monday, March 21, 2005

ya... this is reply to the regular again...

umm, cos thre seem to be no place to comment, other than tat box, i have to write my thots here.. it is an odd way we have... purely commenting at each other's blog.. for mi, no place to comment at urs, so have to write here..

i dinno.... not being sarcastic... i dinno PR means anticipating moves and countering them. Public Relations I thot mean having a good relations with most ppl? whcih dun include making urself the power person there..

u have managed to protect urself in army.. n garnered support for urself.. other than them giving a diff view of life (aj), why are you atracted? after the ns, and ur dealings inside there.... i mean, since u are able to protect certain ppl, i dun think u still belong to the group who believe watever ppl say.. without thinking properly "is tat correct?". other word, "gullible". esp, when u were so ONZZ to earn thru unorthodox means...

yes, may be still finding n growing up n listening to opinions. but it jus dun match ur style in army.. unless 'cos it's on the aj side...

i duno how much popper is, but 500$ for a mass orgy? umm, protected or raw? it seems like sex, or regular wild type, was ur life...

sex can be a part of life, but life is enver a part of it.. sound chim? think slowly... :)

seldom had the chance to visit any true fortune teller.. for the arg, i guess it's either wat the lady said, or u 2 dun see i-i at a moment... hehe..

err, can "dun-bother-to-inform-if-coming" b a habit? i'm not sure.. to mi, more of irresponsibility or bochap'ness..

shan't say anything abt gift... take care dude :)

perhaps i'm queer myself, n learn to see that the world is full of weirdos (my Oz frns ARE :P), i am better able to accept tat, ppl's past build them to what they are now. wat matter is wat they want in the future... the past is gone. no pt regretting. Pei Tong Pri's motto (:P... no link watsoever intended.. but jus remembered it suddenly) WE LOOK AHAED.

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... I simply love the way we communicate cos it's so unique and reminded me so much of ancient times with all the letters flying around. Anyway, PR skills got me to be very friendly with a lot of pple cos I used it to protect others. As for me with that group of friends, I dun sense the need of protecting anyone so friends shd just trust what a friend say, rite? Anyway, they told me they bought the poppers in bulk so I thought $500 sound like a ok sum considering one small bottle to be around $30. We dun use up all the poppers at once in a mass orgy but save the rest for another session. I feel that I am supposed to provide the money for the poppers thus I choose the easiest way out but then realise too late that it was never the correct way. Hope that I manage to clear the air then and really appreciate u for paying so much attention to me. hehe...