Wednesday, March 09, 2005

last night, still got the mood... but now.. felt like nothing at all liaozz...

well, i got back my hp liaozz... hehe.. finally.. but hor, the staff there... the security ppl.. they bochap us siazz.. my sup emailed them liaoz, den no news for a day. den i called them ytday, den he read the mail, n even ask who is my sup, n the ppl in the mail list... wah liaozz...

den i finally decided on a time n went down.. hehe.. got the hp pretty fast... but.. nothing to do n sianz at the env there.. so i took my time to stroll there.. dilly dally.. bought a can of drink, finihsed it, den went to canteen to buy some snacks... i really "wasting" my time there siazz.. den finalyl made my way back.. den my sup ask mi how come so long.. on the way i was thinking liaozz.. how i shld explain. most prob is say veli far...

but when i in office, someone "explained" its far.. but i suddenly thot of another possible reason - the ppl there teased mi.. dun let mi take hp so fast.. haha.. i dunno how come i got such reason.. but i just brought it up :) at least.. not so obvious to say the distance mah..

i oso msg'ed some frns tat i got it back liao... n last night, i managed to pull thru till 1am.. but i still dozed off after tat.. LOL

No comments: