Friday, March 25, 2005

seem tat my mood is stil flunctuating... i wanna focus on studying.. focus all my time.. but jus tat... my person/character does not allow and enjoy it. want to stay home n read notes or do pracs, but will feel life's a bore.

somehow, i think in the morning, i'll feel damn down... n feel life has no meaning, not sure wat to do the next moment (other than going work on wkdays... n IRC to seek sex), but as time pass by, my mood may get better... n have a better plan for the day...

anyway, i kinda decided tat, i'll go for swim on sat morning, den go haircut after that.

jus went for my lunch... was deciding between kopi tiam n KFC. decided if kopi no seat, den go kfc. den the kopi tiam there, 1 30+ guy dark skinned was sitting there in sunglasses. i asked halfway in chn, den switch to eng.. thinking he may not udnerstand chiense. den he said smiled n.. maybe showed mi the seat.. soemhow i thot he meant seats are takne. but later, he did tell mi it's not. i den told him i gonna order my lunch.

back at my seat, he intro himself, n i accepted it. he den asked soem casual qns.. i was stunned... but later, i still chatted up with him.. i asked if he's going work later, or returned from work.. ask twice.. his reply "i'm working" oni den i realise he mean he IS at work... i asked wat he work as.. he hesitated.. i told him "it's alright.. nvm"... den he said "i use my eyes and ears. Hearing Impaired came to my mind. duhzz... not possible. den i asked if he's PI or police.. he say he's not, but similar... n working right now. he is observing, but cant tell mi exactly wat...

my lunch came, n he said he had his. as i eating, he excused himself.. oh ya, he oso asked where i live, and why i living myself... as he excused, i volunteered to exchanges handshake. quite an exp... but realy.. inthe first place, i thot he may be up to something.. but after i calmed down, i think he may jus wanna frnly chat..

anyway, forcing myself to go out...

No comments: