Tuesday, May 17, 2005

although had dinner n bubble tea, i actually still feel like eating soemthing more.. addicted, habit or hungry? no idea./

this morning, once again, the bus queue super long. n i actually forgot today got wkly meeting. woke up on time for normal office hrs. luckily, they din say anything, cos my jnr colleauge jus arrivd oso. den the mee3ting started. nothign much to do, but some sms'es made mi so blushing. lunch time, the temp guy told mi something "honestly": last night, i took time off to fix pc thign right? he told mi the office later gossip tat i actually have prob wif my dsl modem, n took time off for it. n said i shld have jus said something happen at home, n need to rush off.

perhaps true, but i dun see the point in lying. n the sup did give permission. they complain oso no point. but i doubting the temp guy's words. later went to shop for shoes. hehe, got many shoes to choose from siazzz.. but decided to buy later ,when my boi is wif mi. err, haha, dunno wat else to write. nothign interesting. ok, 1 last thing. jnr colleague passed probation, n got confirmation letter. increment? dunno. so i guess when my prob over, shld get similar txtmt. AND by tat time, i will wanna ask for pay increment.

deb later ,went out wif my boi. been pretty enjoyable n fun :) n realised some things abt myself. for a long time, i've been unable to luff such a big deal n way. n when i'm 1 screw missing, i get kidy, n lose my logical reasoning. n at times, when i'm enjoying my time, i tend to lose myself, n dunno when to stop beign so funny n insensitive abt my words. lastly, when i'm wif him, i forget my unhappiness, n jus wanna relax myself hahah. but soemthing did happen jus b4 we part. luckily we talked it over... haha,,, oh ya, i bought my new shoes, n will wear it on friday :)

haha, jus now, at my blk, i saw a dying cockroach. i used my shoes to flip it over but failed. after 1 min, i picked its feelers n turned it over. it seem dying stil..

1 comment:

W79 said...

If u feel hungry, then u must eat something loh... How to slp when the stomach's making so much noise? haha...

Wonder what are the sms that got u to blush? haha... Ur colleagues never ask u anything abt it? hehe...

Usually all staff once confirmed would get increment but then I suggest that u go with the flow lah... cos there are some comapnies that dun give increments after confirmation...

Of course, it's enjoyable and fun going out with me lah when u totally enjoy suaning me. haha... Thinking back of last nite just bring a sweet smile to my face... hehe... yah loh... laugh so much until ur 8 packs are showing liao... When u r 1 screw missing, u get kiddy and lose ur logical reasoning, maybe u need me to find the screw for u... haha... I am not angry with u for being funny and insensitive abt ur words... Just find it sweet and interesting cos it spices up our consveration... Dun worry too much abt that cos I like u the way that u r now...

I am really glad that we managed to talk it over the phone and solve the issue... Wonder if u noticed that I sound so worried over at my end of the call... and once we are done, someone can't help it but continue to suan me again... hehe... Just totally enjoy myself with u... Huggies...

Someone managed to decode a meaning liao and sms me the answer... Makes me blush in front of a colleague sia and she keep asking me to show her the sms... No lah... That sms is meant for me... hehe...