Friday, May 06, 2005

haha, i forgot wat i blogged abt ytday. anyway, today got home pretty early on friday. din wanna sing ktv. jus wanna clear my mail, do my pracs. sad to say, every fri, i feel tat the blog will not be read by someone. cos i got home earlier, i dunno wat i wanna do. somehow, i think my PR in offce still need improve a lot.

been there for 1 mth+. den till now, still going for lunch alone. the snr colleague (female) never ask mi to join her for lunch. ya i know she maybe not tat frnly to ask mi to eat wif her, cos she dunno mi yet. but then, when have a snr male colleague around, usually i can still join them for lunch. den today, after our traning (e 3 of us), the 2 actually went for lunch before mi. i was realyl thinking, how come they cant even wait? wel,l unless they got things to discuss among themselves oni... not convenient to let mi know. somehow i think this is really e case. cos got 1 time, we at lunch, they asking each other, how come the sup know soemthing? i really dunno wat they toking abt, n ask "wat's tat something?".

hehe, while writing this blog, i went to irc to fidn ppl tok. ok lah, for sexual fun lah. these days, how come the ppl dun have pix 1?? i posted mine, but 90% dun have pic. 1 even say he's being discreet. den after a long while, someone around my place confirmed he coming over. he's disruptee from army, gonna b a doc. he said he wanna chat oni. ok, i fine with it. he dun wan sex, cos ppl tend to lose contact after sex. he wanna frn.

he came over, we chatted and he asked if i wanna join his frns for pubbing tmr. den somehow, he asked if i honry. i said yes. den he say since i honry, why not do soemthing. well, since he asked for it, why not? we den had some caressing n patting. but later, he dun wan anythign to happen. jus wan mi JO. ok, i did, n he went off at 2.35am. although b4 he came over, he ask if he can stay over here. den later, he msg mi, saying soemthing like, guess we did not match each other's objective. Well, take care.

i den reply him tat, i was beign honest with him all the time. but from wat we chatted, he shld know tat i keep my promise. but since he offered JO, i accepted. i am honny. he cant expect mi to reject it. den this morning, after my OT, i msg if he comfy, lemme know abt the pubbing details. he den say, he not comfy. oh well, fine den. i'm not disturbed. jus tat, some ways ppl react is.. oh well :)

oh ya, last night, i was finding out which BB plan my Oz pal shld get. n while online, my gal pal actually said, i shld setup a chatroom, or msn thingy to tok, since most of my blog these days r more to chatting ahah. wat can i say? this is our way of toking? :) it's open to let ppl read haha. oh ya, toking abt this, 1 time got a tokshow abt the purpsoe n meaning of blog.

the youngsters were disucssing, why muz ppl go online to know frns? and they dun feel good to write ur diaries on internet, to e extent of letting ppl read it.

but, internet has ppl from all walks of life. everyone has their own ways of knowing new frns. voluntary work, clubs, societies, partime work. Internet is 1 of them.
online diaries? if u have frns overseas, how u gona keep in touch? in past, u call to incur DISTANCE TOLL charges. or wait for them to come back n catch up. why not jus blog down? this way, ur frns can read ur ahppening anytime of the day. dun ened to wait both to b free mah.
n let's say, u got soemthing to share wif frns. u wanna repeat the same thing to 4 frns 1 by 1? no 1 has oni 4 frns. so, how many times u gonna repeat it to? lastly, when u start working, u seldom have time to meet old frns. if they go read ur blog, they'll know ur happenings oso.

hehe, tiem to reply comments again!

1 comment:

W79 said...

Why would u feel that ur friday blog entry would not be read by someone? Are u refering to me? *shy* Well, the gd news is I am working this Sat so u better make sure there's something for me to reply to on Sat morning loh. hehe...

How come u r going for lunch alone? I used to be like u too, always going for lunch alone until I start to take the 1st move. I asked them where they are going for lunch and followed them loh. After some time, it becomes a practise to ask me along for lunch. haha... Dun think too much over those small issues lah and get urself upset. Just be gd and ask them out for lunch, k?

Haiz, I was reading all ur blog entries before I decided to reply to this one. U mentioned something abt me not being gd but at least, I only dream abt HIM while u r physically having fun with others. Wonder who's the one that shd be more upset??? Haiz... I got nothing much to comment, really...

I do remember the talkshow on the purpose and menaing of blog. I would only said that I am never brave enough to tell something str8 to someone's face, but I am more comfortable with words. I can write whatever I want cos it's my own personal space. If u dun like it, dun read on, kind of thinking... haha...