Tuesday, May 17, 2005

how come u reply 2 times? if u login n reply, i think u can edit. ya tat sms, i can oni suppose it's u, cos got ONI 1 person who have my number, but i dun have his at tat time :) if u keh keh, i will be veli paiseh loh. tat y tat time, i decide to b daring n BLIF u r him hehe. sms mi anytime oso ok, jus tat i may not reply veli fast. i am BZ man :P but now, i find antoehr adv of blogging. we can save on sms fees LOL. when we not meeting, we can blog. sms for short msgs =D dunno how it gonna b, but shall see ahah. if u have other means, we can oso try.

u cna alwasy sms mi loh :) i dun mind, but i'm financially conscious, so sometimes may be 2 stingy. wah!! u buay paiseh!! my frns r ur frns, and ur frns r my frns. haha, ur parents r mine 2, n mine urs LOL. maybe we jus take blogging/hp/etc as it goes, n see where we end up. not tat i not comfy telling u things. but i know tat, our first time meet, if tell u 2 direct stuff, u may not take it well. i prefer to, when we closer n more stable, den i tell u directly.

arghzz, mi kena suan liao. when i recall my thots, i cute?? when u asking mi serious replies, i do give it a thot first, b4 i reply. dun worry lah, if my lungs cant take it, u got to do CPR liaozz. jus scared, u may do CPR in wrong place hahaha. ask mi tmr if u dun get mi :) i can take my lufter lah. i can control if i cant take it. i hit u in eyes. tat tiem u seem alright, so i din take it to heart. but if really hurt, u'll see a red cross on my forehead :)

how u define nice tan? oh ya hor, now no begging at al, n someone gave muaxies auto liao hor? =D ya, when we part tat vening, i really din realise i din wash face, till i reachign home n i find face sticky n dry. *replying to parts of ur deleted comments* hesitate when reply 'cos i wanna think n analyse b4 i ans. dun wan to jus give ans anyhow. hiding, perhaps, cos wan u to more confident n us stable before i can really b truthful. if not, i think u may feel -ve. ahah, we'll know if we can express ourselves verbally tmr :) wif wat happen on sunday, i scared tat we create a scene siazz ... LOL

ur blog say u exchange email addy. hehe, i wonder how long it'll last. from exp, email last at most a week. :) ur quotes hor, now i think r writing abt mi siazz..!! huh?? u say lotsa thing abt mi, den ur frns may kajiao mi?? thot they shld know where n how to find mi... eheh, i thnk ur next sentosa outing may really b couples outing :) hey, ur last quote, muz pay mi royalty for using my line hor!!

1 comment:

W79 said...

I replied 2 times cos I thought there was something wrong with my first reply... Can't find the edit button anywhere so I give up searching for it... Ok lah, u r clever enough to know that it's me... hehe... I dun want to sms u anytime, I want to be by ur side all the time... haha... Yah loh, BZ man dun reply very fast to my sms but I am getting used to it as well liao... Dun need other means liao lah, we communicate through meeting up, blogging and smsing... It's alrdy very gd for me to know that I can reach u in so many ways. The only regret is that I can't have u physically by my side. haha...

I also try to be financially conscious so maybe we shd really watch the number of sms we send to each other everyday... hehe... wah lau, ur friends are my friends cos I am friendly loh and my friends are ur friends cos they are keen to know u... so fast mention abt each others' parents liao, u thinking of marriage? haha... Now, u set me thinking abt the direct stuff U wish to tell me liao... I dun know, the more I think abt it, the more upset I m... Haiz... Sound as if there's going to be a thunder storm later on in the path that I choose... Nvm lah, since I choose this path liao, I would fight for it till the end...

Who dare to suan u? U do look cute when u r deep in thoughts but u look so fierce when u r telling me serious stuffs... *blush* I learn how to do CPR in army loh... Dun think I would do it in the wrong place... I did saw u trying so hard to ctrl ur laughter... hehe... Shd not mention abt it here in case someone gets embrassed... It was pain pain loh when u hit me in the eyes and to think that, u actually laugh abt it before checking if I was hurt... EVIL... Come to think abt it, I would have laugh too cos it was really funny... haha...

Nice tan = nice tanlines??? haha... I dun know... I just feel that I look fair... ok loh, is someone complaining? then I am going to make sure he have to beg each time he wants a muackz... Kiss him on auto and still want to complain... must be b'cos I am not gd loh... hehe... Ur face is sticky and dry cos of the weather and ur sweat lah... nothing to do with me loh. *blush* Still dun understand on the -ve part, but nvm lah... We agree to take one step at a time liao and c how things turn out... At least, I know that we are able to communicate easily and I sincerely pray that we dun create a scene later in the evening... haha...

Is someone jealous that I exchanged email addy with others? Well, he seem real cute loh and he's really friendly to me... Would not answer his email if someone is not happy loh... From the way u write, u r not sure if the quotes are refering to u??? Haiz... then I wonder who's the one that I am writing all that to... must be a tree loh... a tree with a koala on it... I dun think they would kajiao u but then someone's hot property mah... I scared that he got taken away by others... Sentosa outing = couples outing? *blush* maybe loh if we are only going with Vir and Kenneth... Must pay royalty? but I am poor loh... Is there any way I can pay u back??? *shy*