Monday, May 30, 2005

my last update was.. i think friday ngiht. saturday went for training. supposed to be from 9am onwards, but 930-10 sden start. err.. kauz, a lot of thigns to blog, till i duno wat to write. at training, first time, i voiced out my opinions. den, supposed to go pizza for team lunch, but they drag drag until i no time. den jus went off. i wanna go suntec buy tix, so my boi cant follow mi there. in end, i bought cookies for him tat he wanna. n some meat to let him eat. hhehe, he was clever enuff to know i bought those cookies.

had our chare of intimate moments, fun n laughter. (forgot wat happened these days but after reading my boi's blog, i rmb liao haha). maybe add something tat he din put LOL... gross or not? up to the reader =D we managed to devised a few methods of punishing each other, it's my first time to see him luff heartily in 24 hrs =D our first trip to suntec quite nice, but 2nd trip nope. first trip, he went to check the book fare. i can sustain n take my unger lah, but i jus feel tat a few fish balls is jus not enuff to b lunch for my boi, + he need to rest.

den for dinner, went to kopitiam there eat. den comes soemthing tat was unexpected, but minor. he usiong pc. den i bored, so i dozed off on bed. i din bath yet. later, at 1237am, he actually shook mi up while i was in deep sleep. i wasn't like startled n woke up, more to still sleepy n dun wan wake. but wah, he so determined to wake mi up.

den so qiao, on sunday, mum calle dmi, saying tat no family bfast. so i can spend more time wif my boi. took our lunch, n went to suntec again. jus feel a bit strange. i was asking my frn to buy tix at his place. he said he ask the shop, shop blur, n say dun have sell. he den ask mi whehter it's started selling anot, n whether the place selling anot. i told him directly tat, i wanan go, so surely will check tat the shops are selling. if the shop is blur, pass them his hp, n i'll tok to them. in end, the shop, without toking to mi, know wat we askng.

after the suntec thing, something unpleasant happened. over food. dinf eel happy at all as i send my boi home. even got to a certain pt, i feel tat, there is a risk. 1) when he's angry, i muz stick to him, i muz never jus say "u so quiet for wat? dun wan tok, i go hoem first". i mean, i din say them, but in LTR, when there are arguments, either party muz b caring, n not bochap. 2nd risk, while sending him home, 1 line of his, made mi feel, he almost wanna end our LTR. but i stuck to him, n wanna repair it. in the end, i almost wept as i tok to him.

well, to mi, love LTR is about giving in, understanding. caring. hehe, but we stil lteased each other.

oh ya, after sending him home, i wonder if i lok attractive siazz. got some ppl look at mi. n soehow, i feel tat, due to this, soemtimes, i'm quite cold towards ppl when their eyes fall on mi. i need to decide when i shld return the view n when to ignore it. in public, i dun wan to return every look/stare. but n office, in order not to appear cold, i have to return looks. if not, may look as though i dun give them a damn.

on way home, on the expressway, another bus broke down, and its commuters boarded our bus. haha, a guy sat beside mi. i was thnking, u gusy join us halfway. ut shld b fun if u guys need to do a forfeit to join us :) got home, n managed to grab a proper meal. mum is working 12 hr. thot of going family to maassage her. 2 bad, but i got home, she's sleeping.

den today at work, quite ok. lunch appt once again, disappointing. jus tat the S colleague, either kena sacked, or he move to other depts, cos 1 wk din see him coming our place. today again boring. somehow, i feel my place there is confirmed liao, cos my office certainly will not want to get ppl in again, n train from scratch.

jus realise tat, for a lognt ime, i've not beent o my gal's blog. n i really not used to not reading, replying, n blogging 1 day. gess will soon go backt o blogging n replying my boi's commments..

1 comment:

W79 said...

I was overjoyed when I saw the paper bag cos I can guess that it must be the heart-shaped biscuits I am talking to u abt. Thanks Dar for being so sweet towards me...

haha... I just laugh when I read abt the methods of punishment. It's horrible loh and I dun want to be punished again... Laugh so heartily cos dardar mention something really funny mah. Muackz...

Dar, I am really sorry abt that lah... Feel so guilty to make u slp while I am using the PC. Would not wake u up when u r deep in slp liao loh. Sorry... *sobsob*

Haiz... As I read abt this part, my eyes start to get watery again... I can sense ur anger and unhappiness that day and yah, it hurts me... 1) I must admit that I did think of telling u that I want to be alone and that u can go home now, but then I know that if I ever say such a thing, I can say byebye to the ltr liao. I dun want it to end but yet, I dun want to cry in front of u. I am just happy that we managed to sort this issue and I promised myself not to make u angry again cos I can't afford to live without u. *blush* 2) I know that u almost cry when u r talking to me... Haiz... It's all my fault loh. I just know that from this incident, our love had grow stronger and we are both impt to each other...

Dardar dun need to wonder if he's attractive lah cos it's a fact that dardar is attractive wat. hehe...

It's nice to know that ur position in the office is confirmed liao. Just be gd and work there for a while more. Maybe u can change ur job after u completed ur degree loh.

Huggies for dardar...