Saturday, May 14, 2005

LOL, i got a reminder tat i din blog my day happening! guess i was 2 busy wif replying tat i din realise i din blog :)

ytday, lemme see. oh ya, casual attire. den on my way to work, somehow, got a 30+ 40 guy (he look like tat CrimeWatch guy who acted as the paedophile) sit beside mi. i'm ok. he was dozing off. but, why must he keep falling onto mi?? how come some ppl fall to the side, some keep "nodding"? n wat's more, he din control his falling. keep toyuching my arm til, i used my bag to block him. wheneve rhe move near mi, touching my bag, i'll breathe deeply so that the bag will move oso, n "harass" tat guy.

everytime it seem to work. until the bus reachign his stop, he kinda in so deep sleep he din feel a thing. so as he abt to fall, i sat up, n hoping to see him fall. he din. as he abt to fall onto "me", he woke up. n moved back. i gave him a stare as i sat back again. haha.. am i 2 loud n obvious??

in office, HEY!!! my sis msg mi tat my letter was posted in ST Fri MailBag!!!! abt the coloring of dog fur tat 1!!!i showed to all my colelague in office :) den realise my snr colleague oso a pet lover :) n tat new temp guy, today again MC for asthma. even my sup oso think he keng 1. tat day when he first tiem sick for aasthma, he ask mi go out tok a bit. ahah, i declined siazz.

for tmr, i had planned to go swim, den haircut, den go buy computer things. but i haven done enuff research for suntan lotion yet. n prefer to take time to clear my mails first. 700+!! so the swim is off. wah liao, tis morning, got an anonymous sms. make mi so thick-skinned to assume it's him. luckily it's correct. if the sms is realyl sent to wrong number, i so paiseh.. haah... so not used to him workign on sat, when he can comment on a friday post. when i saw the sms, i thot he din comment cos we toking on hp n sgboy liaoz. haha, oh well, he's jus slow *giggles*

btw, these days, returning visitors seem to cut down. usually abt 20. now more than 10 oni. wah dun tell mi, as the fairy tale comes to an end, ppl start to give up fantasies liao ah?? although we prefer monogamous, tis blog shld still be interestign enuff to be read, n frnship maintained :) did any1 realise tat, under the Links section, got my email? ok.. haircut timing.

No comments: