Monday, May 09, 2005

received the comments as usual, and had wanna jus reply to it. cos, suddenly i kinda overwhelmed, n felt like jus replying to it oni, n forget abt blogging today thigns. anyway. maybe i cool myself down a bit first...

last night slept 130am. woke 7am. DAMN SIONG! dun even feel like going work. so drowsy n tired. n lotsa mails not cleared. GOSH. got to work, but dun wan tok much. jus keep focus on my work. *my god!!! i jus saw a rat strolling past my room!!!! sighz, do i sound sick if i wanna take a pic of it? somehwo i feel it look like those kiddy shows, about mouse, and find them cute :) 2nd thing, i missed 30 mins of my Despo wive show!!! KAUZ!!!*

den near lunch time, finalyl, i ask the new tmep guy, if he wnana lunch together. i thot my sup say he's 33 yo. but he's oni 25 lah. after lunch, i again went into monday blues. almost no mood to work. on way home, haah, got a blur looking office guy sitting. i just went to stand beside him, looking whenever i am able to. he noticed it. i think even those whose eye direction is towards mi, oso noticed it siazz. i was tinking, oh well, a nice loking dude :) to answer a comment, i do sound flirtatious in my blog, but it jus for the fun of it. for the excitement. maybe 'cos my LTRs never work, so i jus wanna get it some other ways. ONS, well, i jus wnana find ppl to enjoy myself. it's the me now. i have high sex drive. i oso look for ppl to settle down, but i dun wan b in hurry. but b4 this someone can b found, i still have to find my enjoyment somehow, somewhere.

when i got back in family, dinner was again a disappointment. cant blame my mum for buying dinner late, as she working oso. but, i jus find it ODD tat she bought nasi lemak. she can cok much better, wif with more dishes too! she bought fish, wings, ikan bilis (with a lil sauce). oh, when i reached family, i got a fright! my dog was weeping!!!! there are lines of dark shades starting from his eyes!!!! my goish. i really felt so bad!! later, it seem so hungry, i took my share of wings to give him. den later, jus wanna rush home to read the comments.

i think this is all for today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi kev: I don't think that your dog was crying in the same way that a human would cry. Its eyes were probably irritated for some reason or another and the discharge comes from that. I am just getting over conjunctivitis and that's what happened to me. Good idea is to wipe the discharge away (then washing your hands well and truly afterwards) and then give him some hugging.